New 888-569-6640 Dealer Website
Used 888-743-0357 Email Dealer
Service 877-848-3985

3.9
Average based on 14 reviews.
  • Great sales staff

Sales staff was very helpful along with finance department in getting me into a van.

• Happy Customer

this is our 2nd car in the last 2 years purchasing from the Martinsville location and we have had a great experience both times!!

• Skillman Ford Martinsville Sales staff

I was honored to have met a very dedicated salesman named Alex Buker. Alex worked diligently over a period of a couple days in securing a particular vehicle for my needs. He made me feel relaxed. That my time was important. My issue became his focus. I left the dealership with pride and a sense of accomplishment; not assaulted! Also, sales manager Virgil, top notch !! Refreshing !!!

• Service on Escape for 6 years

I have been using this dealership for 6 years to service my Ford Escape and have no complaints at all. They are always nice and the work is done as quickly as possible. They have spent time tracking down odd electrical problems and the charges have been quite reasonable. I am in my 60s and hove owned many vehicles in my life. I can honestly say that this is the only service department that I have ever completely trusted. One time when by rear brakes were making noise, I asked them to inspect and replace if necessary. They told me the work was not needed as there was still about 30% wear remaining. I'm pretty sure that I would have received a brake job at any other dealer or shop. I have not purchased a vehicle from these people, but I recommend their service department to everyone.

• Pleased buyer.

Alex was a very good salesman. He went beyond what we expected. He was very helpful and easy to work with.

• great experience

I went to a couple other dealers before I went to ray skillman and they just weren't as helpfully and friendly as ray skillman was I will definatley be taking my business there from hear on out

• great dealership

great people great customer service glad i came here to get a car when i purchased the ford focus it was sparkling clean leather seats great radio with cd great speakers and great 34 mpg love this car

• Ray Skillman Hoosier Ford of Martinsville, IN

My daily driver suddenly broke down beyond repair on a Thursday night and because of Debbie Everett, Kenny Beaver and Sales Manager David Clifford as well as Chris and Ernie in the finance department I drove off the lot VERY HAPPY with my new Escape on Saturday. I went online and searched 353 cars, called them Friday morning with a "wish list", they got the vehicles to their lot and I went there after I got off work at 6pm to text drive them. This group of people were by far my best experience at purchasing a vehicle I have ever dealt with in my 30 years of driving. I have already passed out business cards to friends who are thinking of buying a new car soon and told them they were the ONLY place I will purchase from now. Their new rennovations looked AMAZING!!! You can't and won't go wrong by dealing with Ray Skillman Hoosier Ford of Martinsville, IN - THEY ARE THE BEST OUT THERE IN THE CAR WORLD!!!

• Insulted

Thanks to the continuing efforts of the salesperson Chuck, who tried to help us find a resolution Friday, Saturday we were presented with a new price option and we have been able to reach a suitable agreement with Ray Skillman Hoosier Ford on the vehicle I had mentioned. Chuck seems to have a sense of fairness and service to both the customer and the dealership. He has been knowledgeable, polite and helpful. We can recommend him if you do decide to shop at the Ray Skillman in Martinsville. The sales manager Dave, well… His initial series of responses to the situation were obviously inappropriate. Though he finally agreed to some adjustment, we could not describe him as helpful.

• Somewhat appeased

Thanks to the continuing efforts of the salesperson Chuck, who tried to help us find a resolution Friday, Saturday we were presented with a new price option and we have been able to reach an agreement with Ray Skillman Hoosier Ford on the vehicle I had mentioned on 7/5. Chuck seems to have a sense of fairness and service to both the customer and the dealership. He has been knowledgeable, polite and helpful. We can recommend him if you do decide to shop at the Ray Skillman in Martinsville. The sales manager Dave, well… His initial series of responses to the situation were obviously inappropriate. Though he finally agreed to some adjustment, we could not describe him as helpful.