155 reviews

155 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ray Skillman Hoosier Ford from DealerRater.com

• March 28, 2018

What a pleasant car buying experience! Friendly staff with no pressure sales department. Very laid back atmosphere and extremely personable and friendly... staff. We didn't encounter anyone who wasn't above and beyond helpful and friendly. Would definitely recommend this dealership to others and wouldn't hesitate to do business with them again!

October 25, 2018

Cody was our sales person and laughed right along with us around every turn and bend through the process. The rest of the team we encountered were just... as great. For a time that can be pretty exciting yet stressful they all attempted to make it the least stressfull they could. Cody and the rest of the team were very accomidating when our minds changed or found ourselves in over our heads...and best of all...no pressure to buy something we couldn't afford just to make a sale. If we said it was beyond our budget they worked with us to find something we were going to be happy with that was within our budget. Great Job guys!!!

Chris Lepper

Finance Manager

Virgil Fleener

Sales Manager

October 25, 2018

August 11, 2018

I appreciated the prompt responses to my inquiries regarding my vehicle options. I was treated very well and with a great deal of patience while making... up my mind and even switching at the last minute . Great experience

August 8, 2018

I HAD A HARD TIME COMING TO A DECISION TO LET MY 2000 MUSTANG GO, AND GO IN DEBT AGAIN FOR THE 2014. MUSTANG I FINALLY SETTLED ON. RAY MILLER AND THE... OTHER GUYS NEVER MADE ME FEEL LIKE THEY WERE PUSHING ME. BUYING A CAR IS NOT EXACTLY MY MOST RELAXING THING TO DO, BUT THE EXPERIENCE WITH RAY MILLER WAS THE BEST. THE ONE BAD REVIEW I READ WAS REGARDING ONE OF THE SALES GUYS. WELL, EVERY BUSINESS HAS IT'S GOOD/BAD PEOPLE. I WORKED IN THE AIRLINE CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR 40 YEARS, AND THERE ARE A LOT OF GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE PEOPLE OUT THERE, AND SOME NOT SO GREAT. I WAS ONE OF THE BEST.....OF COURSE. :) RAY MILLER AND SHELBY BLUNK WERE THE MOST ACCOMADITING AND ALWAYS THERE TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS, OF WHICH I HAD MANY. FROM MY EXPERIENCE, I WOULD SAY YOU CANNOT GO WRONG WITH THE MARTINSVILE DEALERSHIP OF RAY SKILLMAN. I'M SURE THE OTHER GUYS ARE GOOD, I JUST MENTION RAY MILLER AND SHELBY BECAUSE THEY WERE THE ONE'S I WORKED WITH. IF/WHEN YOU ARE LOOKING TO BUY A CAR, AT LEAST CHECK OUT RAY SKILLMAN IN MARTINSVILLE. R SMITH

Ray Skillman Hoosier Ford

On behalf of everyone at Ray Skillman Hoosier Ford we would like to thank you for considering us in your search for a new vehicle and to also congratu...late you on your vehicle purchase! Thank you for your kind words, and congratulations!!

July 21, 2018

I went in to look at a Jeep I saw on Cars.com. I had emailed previously and was connected to Ray Miller. When I arrived, the sales personnel were lounging... outside which was funny to see but made me feel more relaxed instead of straight to business. I met ray Miller and we chatted about what I could afford and financing. He showed me the car but discussed a much higher priced car than I think I could afford. Not a big deal, but out of my price range. He showed me two other cars and I went on a test drive in a Ford Edge which I loved. Too much though especially with some personal issues I needed to attend to at the time. If I could have afforded it, I probably would have bought it. Overall, I had a good experience and I appreciated going over financing and discussing the options Ray shared with me.

July 13, 2018

I have dealt with other dealerships in the past and was not impressed at all. I put an online application in for Ray Skillman Hoosier Ford and with in... seconds received an email back from Shelby Blunk asking how she could help. She then referred me to Ray Miller. When I went up to look at the vehicles it was about 90 degrees out. After greeting me he then offered a cold drink due to the heat. When I was ready to make my purchase the paper work didn???t take weeks as other dealers sometimes do. I was in and out in 45 minutes at most. I would also like to thank Chris Ramsey. They listened to my situation and were kind enough to still find a way to put me in a very nice car. I will continue to use Ray Skillman Hoosier Ford, for all of my vehicle purchases and I will recommend them to everyone I know. Thank you guys for your hospitality.

July 13, 2018

Fast - Friendly - Professional - Competitively priced - " SERVICE" ! What more could you ask for ? Will return for next vehicle need. Will... recommend to others.

Chris Lepper

Finance Manager

April 6, 2018

Shopping for a truck turned out to be a great experience with Ray Skillman Hoosier Ford in Martinsville, IN. Finding the perfect pre-owned vehicle online... the sales team, Ray Miller and Shelby Blunk, made it possible to hold the vehicle long enough to come out from CA and pick it up, even though others were coming in to claim the vehicle. Everyone was very friendly and a real pleasure to work with.

Ray Skillman Hoosier Ford

We are happy to here you had such a great experience! Hope you are doing well and love your new vehicle! -Your team at Ray Skillman Hoosier Ford

March 4, 2018

Looked at 2017 staff helpful explained what was needed to make the purchase. No hassle worked with the bank I wanted to use to get my loan really fast