Miller's Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

• Prompt service!

I took my 2006 Jeep Liberty to be inspected and got excellent prompt and courteous service. From now on, I will be taking it there for all my service needs.

• Jarrod McCoy's new car experience.

Chrysler Miller dodge jeep in martinsburg WV was extremely helpful and professional. Bobby did an amazing job answering all my questions in a professional and friendly manner. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone.

• Great Service

Our vehicle came in 2 weeks early and Garrett was great to work with

Our vehicle came in 2 weeks early and Garrett was great to work with

• Service

Every time I go to this dealer for my service, Dalton does a excellent job with always making sure I'm happy! He is very polite understand and respectful,

• Solid Service as usual.

Been bringing my Liberty here for 9 years. Almost 250K miles and still has some life yet. Thanks guys.

• oil change

Excellent service. Only thing wrong was brought in own oil but got charged for the oil. Was quickly resolved though

• Service Review

Always, Satisfying experience when servicing my vehicles at Millers in Martinsburg, WV

• Jeep repair

In for recall on vehicle airbags. It was fixed & away I went .

In for recall on vehicle airbags. It was fixed & away I went .

• Service

I have had issues with this dealership before with my daughter's car before. That turned me off for awhile. I decided to try them again and drastic improvements have been made. The experience was excellent and no issues after the services. I do recommend using the service department.

• Service at Miller's Jeep

Dana was excellent to work with. She took the car in for the repair exactly when promised and had the repair done quickly. She represented Miller's Jeep very well.