Jim True Ford Inc

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 2 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

May 11, 2018

I have bought a lot of cars in my life and this is the first Dealership I have dealt with that deserves a top notch rating. Justin and Andrea know how... to treat a customer. They made the process easy and understood my need to stay in my budget area. My wife loves her 2016 Dart. (maybe she will let me drive sometime.)

September 1, 2012

A very friendly,"hometown" Ford dealership that makes purchasing a vehicle a pleasant and rewarding experience! The staff of Jim True Ford is very per...sonable,helpful,competent,and make you feel at home throughout the complete buying process! The BEST Ford buying experience we've ever had in our 28 purchases of new Ford Motor Company vehicles. I would recommend JIM TRUE FORD to anyone considering purchasing a vehicle -new or used!

Jim True Ford Inc