536 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Frederick Motor Company from DealerRater.com
  • Excellent service

Ryan Hartsock was a very informative and helpful salesperson. I had no trouble at all finding and purchasing the vehicle that best suited my needs at a good price, and had a good time doing so! Overall it was a very enjoyable and helpful experience working with ryan! I would recommend this dealership as well as Ryan as a salesperson to anyone and everyone that needs a car!

• Excellent Service

Always timely service when I have had my car in for scheduled service. Service dept. is top notch in my opinion.

• Satisfied with Service

I am satisfied with the services performed, however, I am disappointed that I have not received an answer to a question about adding an automatic lift to the rear cargo door of my Forester that I asked a week ago when I was at the facility, even though two people at the service desk promised to find the answer and have someone get back to me.

Thank you, Elisabeth, for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

• Always Great Service

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests, David! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

Wonderful service as usual. From the advisors to the techs. I had a major problem soon after I purchased the car that the purchasing dealership was not willing to deal with. It's been 3 years now that I have been getting my car serviced at Frederick Motors and have had nothing but great service. Never a problem.

• Ladywolf

The service writer was very kind, friendly, and knowledgeable about my Forester. The mechanic did a wonderful job on my brakes.

• no pressure buying experience
    March 23, 2017

courteous, friendly, open to negotiating, worked diligently to meeting terms within our personal budget. Our sales person David Burda was good listener to meet our needs.

• Oil change, tire rotation and walk around

as always, the staff was courteous and knowledgable/. Questions addressed and suggestions were appropriate. Charges for the services rendered are high, but that is not something the staff controls.

• Great Service!

Great job! The appointment was on time and I was kept informed of the progress. The service reps were professional and a pleasure to deal with.

• F-150 Service

Service advisor was friendly and service was completed in a timely fashion.

Service advisor was friendly and service was completed in a timely fashion.

• Ken reed great customer

Thanks, Chris! It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

Always a pleasure to come to Frederick Ford especially with a service advisor like Ken Reed. Very responsive, knowledgeable and I know my truck is in the best care while it's in there.