Average based on 21 reviews.
  • Great to Work With!

The service is excellent and the prices are very reasonable. The staff is very willing to work with you to find a vehicle that suits your needs. They are not pushy. This is my second car from this dealership in the last year and we plan to purchase again from them within the next 2 years.

• Excellent Dealership

My husband and l have purchased all our vehicles with the exception of one for the past 20 years from Pioneer Chevrolet. He passed away in July, 2014 and in November, 2015 when l needed to purchase another car, l didn't have all the stress that goes with running to different dealers, etc. They were my first and only choice. Throughout the years they have always offered excellent service!

• Pioneer Chevrolet exceeded my expectations.

Representatives were courteous and helpful in scheduling me for an oil change, tire rotation and diagnosing an oil pressure switch problem. The service was conducted swiftly and I was well satisfied with the experience.

• Excellent Dealership

I buy all my vehicles at Pioneer. I'm treated well and you find what I want if you don't have it.

• great experience

I needed the auto but was short on time due to family illness. I told Randy what I wanted ,he found it and had everything ready for me on my arrival. Everybody that I had contact with was courteous and efficient. Randy acted more as a friend than a salesman. Not that a salesman is a bad thing, but usually in my experience, they could care less about your issues. They just do or say what it takes to sale that car. I would have to say, I did not get that feeling from any of your people that I spoke with, either in person or phone. I will be back for my next vehicle.

• Prompt service - Helpful customer service

A check engine light came on and I stopped in to see if they could set me up with a code check. The folks were responsive to my request and slipped me in between customers. The issue was a loose vacuum hose. It was fixed and we were on our way within the hour. Thank you Pioneer Chevrolet.

• Pioneer Chevrolet

Everyone at the dealership is good to deal with whether it is the service department or sales department. Always willing to help you.

• Broken car

My car broke down in Parkersburg, West Virginia Friday August 28th. I had the car towed to Pioneer Chevrolet and stopped to talk to the service manager Saturday morning to explain what had happened. Troy looked at the car on Monday and determined the CV joint had failed and replacement of the left side axle was required and they did not have an axle in stock, so they would have to order one for next day arrival. Troy also informed me the repair would be taken care of under warranty and GM would also take care of the car I had to rent. My car has 46K miles on it, so to find out it was under the 5 year, 100K warranty and GM would take care of the car rental also, was an extreme surprise to me. The diagnoses and repair was done in a timely and professional manner. I am extremely happy with Pioneer Chevrolet and General Motors today.

• Super dealership

It is always a pleasure to visit; weather for service, buying a new car or just to chat and get a good cup of coffee.

• Great service

I have bought pick ups from Pioneer since 1994 simply because of the service department doing such a GREAT job, so keep up the good work.