35 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Pioneer Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Great Experience

Fast & friendly service. Knowledgeable service advisors who take great car of customers and their vehicles. I don't take my car anywhere else. Highly recommend!

• Great place, pleasant employees

We always fine our experience at Pioneer Chevrolet a very pleasant experience and every one always does a great job!

• Great service sold me

Customer care is consistently top notch. We buy and refer others based on consistent top rate service. Scheduling to follow up and quality workmanship

• Very helpful staff.

Always get help with all my questions, and they are quite knowledgeable. Very courteous. The staff is always very friendly.

• Great place to buy a car
    April 12, 2017

My wife and I purchased a car about a year ago from pioneer Chevrolet in Marietta Ohio. The young lady that works in finance Mrs. Houdyshell was very friendly and very helpful. Because of her professionalism and great customer service we have recommended all of our family and friends to visit pioneer Chevrolet and ask for Jamie.

• No pressure

Friendly, no pressure atmosphere. At a recent service visit I was told that a service I had requested was not required, saving me money.

• Great service

Fast service,friendly staff. Very helpful. Always eager to answer your questions. Was kind to my Mother . Thank you very much.

• Customer care.

I was told that one of the service items that I asked for was not required, saving me money. How can you say anything bad about that.

• Great Service

The service work and attention, they give to us a customer. Troy Lamp, always assists and communicates with us, explaining details about vehicle.

• Great experience

My salesman was Brian he did a great job helping me with my lease on my new traverse. He was very helpful and made sure my experience was a good one. The sales manager was super in helping answer all my questions and I will definitely be coming back in my future purchases.