907 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Thompson Toyota from DealerRater.com
  • Awesome Service at Great Dealership
    March 30, 2017

Thompson Toyota

My suburban had given out on me so my husband was on the hunt for a new car for me. We had check out several cars on our local car dealer's lot that we normally shop for cars at, but the prices did not meet my demand. After spotting the beautiful Red Traverse on car dealers.com with a great price and great mileage, we decided to take an hour ride to Edgewood, Maryland. Thank God we did because we experienced great service from the start with Wayne Wesch, he noticed us admiring the car and from there everything went up hill. I can't tell you how grateful we are to have been able to walk away with a great car, great price, great experience, and great friendly-caring people. We loved this place so much we will be back to have our son purchase his car. And we will also recommend others to shop there just ask for Wayne Wesch he is an awesome sales consultant!!

Thompson Toyota

Artisew, Thank you for the 5 Star review. Everyone at Thompson Automotive appreciates your business and your kind words. We hope you have many years of happy driving in your new vehicle. Also, Thanks for the shout out to Wayne !!!

• Great experience, staff couldn't have been friendlier
    March 18, 2017

Thompson Toyota

From the moment I stepped into Thompsons I was created with smiles and people who appeared to love their jobs. Matt the manager could not have been more accommodating to find my perfect car. The salesman was very knowledgeable and showed me cars, cars, cars. I knew I wanted a Prius Four but was blown away by all the features of the 2017. Mark who wrapped up my sale, after less than 24 hrs start to finish, was friendly, knowledgeable and personable. Mary who went over the finances was clear to understand and very friendly. It actually was the best car buying experience I HAVE EVER HAD! THANK YOU ALL. I would highly recommend Thompsons to anyone shopping a Toyota. I got a great deal!

Thompson Toyota

Pam, Thank you for your 5 Star Review. It was our pleasure to serve you and we hope you have many years enjoying your new Toyota. Thanks again, we appreciate your business !!!

• Colision repare.

The work at the body shop was done on time and for the amt. stated on the estimate. I was very pleased.

Joseph, Thank you for the 5 Star Review. We sincerely appreciate your comments and your business !!! Thanks !!!

• Awesome

Friendly experience, and quick service. Awesome that they have coffee and water for you. I will definitely be back for future services

Robert, Thank you for the 5 Star Review. We really appreciate your business !!!

Robert, Thank you for the 5 Star Review. We really appreciate your business !!!

• Recent Service

Charles, We really appreciate your 5 Star review. Thanks for doing business with Thompson Automotive. We sincerely appreciate your business !!!

Courteous, efficient. Reliable. They always keep the scheduled appointment time. Offer complimentary shuttle service if required. Facility is top notch. Complimentary coffee is great too.

• Friendly Service

Stacy, Thanks so much for the 5 Star review. We really appreciate your business !!!

Wayne was very friendly and knowledgeable. He did not try to pressure us into buying a car, but gave us the CarFax report to review. When we came back after considering our options, he was very helpful. He gave us exactly the extended warranty and financing options that we wanted.

• Super service and quality workmanship

Sharon, Thank you for the 5 star review. We really appreciate your business !!!

I have had excellent service from Thompson's. Great customer service and quality workmanship. I have dealt with Thompson's since 1992 and have never been disappointed.

Sharon, Thank you for the 5 star review. We really appreciate your business !!!

• Great Service at a Dealership You Can Trust

Great customer service, very welcoming, very efficient. Have gone nowhere else for service for 19 years now. Thompson's Toyota/Scion is the best.

First and foremost, thank you for stopping by to leave this incredible review, Carla. Our staff prides itself on providing efficient and friendly service to every customer that comes to our dealership. If there is anything more we can do for you please come back and see us anytime! Take care! Best Regards, Tom Wunderer - Service Director

• Happy

I was pleasantly surprised when I went to pay for my last service that I did not have to pay - I had received a free service due to an accumulation of points.

We appreciate your input, Anya. Glad to hear that you are consistently impressed with the service we offer here at Thompson Toyota. If there is anything more we can do for you please come back and see us anytime! Take care! Best Regards, Tom Wunderer - Service Director

• Like visiting friends.

Honesty and courtesy that was extended to me regarding my service. It's like visiting old friends when you get your car serviced. Always a pleasant experience.

Christine, thank you for the great review! I am glad to know that our staff was courteous and honest during your visit. Please come see us for any future needs! Thanks again. Best Regards, Tom Wunderer - Service Director