Thompson Toyota

911 reviews

911 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Thompson Toyota from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

December 18, 2018

Ashley was my service advisor and is top notch. Had the frame replaced in my Tacoma and was handled perfectly. Kudos to the mechanic that replaced my frame... and to Ashley for handling everything professionally. Being a mechanic for over 50 years I immediately put the truck on the lift the next morning. Perfect job. Thank you to all involved.

April 7, 2018

My time is valuable just like everyone else. I am using Thompson Chrysler dealership since 2006 and never disappointed but this time I try Thompson Toyota... in Edgewood Maryland but not happy at all.I am also a business person and hate to pass negative regards but I was very disappointment. My credit rating and income is outstanding but the way they process my credit application totally wrong. From now on I will never go back to anyone of their dealership and will not recommend to any one. Today I went to Jones Toyota to buy same car less then 30 mins all my paper work done.Mr Thompson you lost valuable client :(.

November 9, 2017

I am a return customer to Thompson Toyota. This is the second vehicle I have purchased there. I was so pleased with the knowledge, care and attention to... my needs the first time, there was little doubt I would return. My salesperson both times was Kevin Walker. Kevin is a friendly and likeable man who treated me with respect and understanding. All of the support staff are very competent. I am pleased with the deal I got on my 2017 RAV4. If I should ever need a vehicle in the future, Thompson Toyota will be my first choice.

September 7, 2017

I want to give a BIG shout out to my service dept., advisor Sharon Wyatt. I had a scheduled service check up and a recall fix on my Tacoma, a few weeks... ago. Sharon greeted me as I pulled into the bay with a beautiful smile, she took my info and showed me to the waiting area. She keep me informed of the progress on my vehicle. In a short time, she told me everything was done, and went over everything with me. I look forward to my next service appt. J

Spencer, Thank you so much for the review. I'll pass this along to Sharone. We appreciate your business !!!

March 30, 2017

My suburban had given out on me so my husband was on the hunt for a new car for me. We had check out several cars on our local car dealer's lot that we... normally shop for cars at, but the prices did not meet my demand. After spotting the beautiful Red Traverse on car dealers.com with a great price and great mileage, we decided to take an hour ride to Edgewood, Maryland. Thank God we did because we experienced great service from the start with Wayne Wesch, he noticed us admiring the car and from there everything went up hill. I can't tell you how grateful we are to have been able to walk away with a great car, great price, great experience, and great friendly-caring people. We loved this place so much we will be back to have our son purchase his car. And we will also recommend others to shop there just ask for Wayne Wesch he is an awesome sales consultant!!

Artisew, Thank you for the 5 Star review. Everyone at Thompson Automotive appreciates your business and your kind words. We hope you have many years... of happy driving in your new vehicle. Also, Thanks for the shout out to Wayne !!!

March 17, 2017

From the moment I stepped into Thompsons I was created with smiles and people who appeared to love their jobs. Matt the manager could not have been more... accommodating to find my perfect car. The salesman was very knowledgeable and showed me cars, cars, cars. I knew I wanted a Prius Four but was blown away by all the features of the 2017. Mark who wrapped up my sale, after less than 24 hrs start to finish, was friendly, knowledgeable and personable. Mary who went over the finances was clear to understand and very friendly. It actually was the best car buying experience I HAVE EVER HAD! THANK YOU ALL. I would highly recommend Thompsons to anyone shopping a Toyota. I got a great deal!

Pam, Thank you for your 5 Star Review. It was our pleasure to serve you and we hope you have many years enjoying your new Toyota. Thanks again, we app...reciate your business !!!

February 28, 2017

The work at the body shop was done on time and for the amt. stated on the estimate. I was very pleased.

Joseph, Thank you for the 5 Star Review. We sincerely appreciate your comments and your business !!! Thanks !!!

February 27, 2017

Friendly experience, and quick service. Awesome that they have coffee and water for you. I will definitely be back for future services

Robert, Thank you for the 5 Star Review. We really appreciate your business !!!

February 27, 2017

Courteous, efficient. Reliable. They always keep the scheduled appointment time. Offer complimentary shuttle service if required. Facility is top notch.... Complimentary coffee is great too.

Charles, We really appreciate your 5 Star review. Thanks for doing business with Thompson Automotive. We sincerely appreciate your business !!!

February 26, 2017

Wayne was very friendly and knowledgeable. He did not try to pressure us into buying a car, but gave us the CarFax report to review. When we came back... after considering our options, he was very helpful. He gave us exactly the extended warranty and financing options that we wanted.

Stacy, Thanks so much for the 5 Star review. We really appreciate your business !!!