Average based on 521 reviews.
  • Have gone nowhere else for service since 1998

Always done right and ready when promised. Great customer service. A dealership you can trust, with top-notch management, technicians and staff.

• Great service

Services were done right the first time, and completed on time. Curtis is always a pleasure to work with in the service department.

Thank you so much for your feedback, Michael. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to work with you and earn your business. I will be sure to share your feedback with Curtis. Please let us know if we can ever help you in the future. Regards, Tom Wunderer - Service Director

• Nice discont on service

Comfortable waiting area. Man at front desk was pleasant and informative. When I had a question about my lease, he took me back to the appropriate person.

Thank you for visiting our service department and for leaving the kind words, Theresa. We plan to continue giving great customer service and a comfortable place for all our guests during their stay at our dealership. Regards, Tom Wunderer - Service Director

• Good service

I like the fact that when I have an appointment, my car is taken on time and always handled with care. My service consultant, Kurtis Rampersad, carefully explained what what repair was needed and how long the repair would take. He also, arranged for a car to take me home and pick me up when my car was ready.

Joyce, thank you for the feedback! We are happy to hear of your positive experience at Thompson Toyota, and we are grateful you chose us for your automotive needs. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Tom Wunderer - Service Director

• Thompson Toyota great dealership

Service Technician very professional and kept me informed during my visit. The facilities are spotless and whole staff is friendly

Thanks for your awesome review, Dave! I'm very happy to hear that the service technician was of such great help to you. He takes pride in his customer service and always makes sure our customers know everything that is going on! We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Regards, Tom Wunderer - Service Director

• Great Service

The shuttle, and service was quick. Service was for an airbag recall. They called when it was ready to pick up. All went smoothly.

Tammy, thank you for leaving us your positive review. We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the shuttle we provided and the thorough service you received from us. If there is anything more that we can do please come back and see us again. Take care! Regards, Tom Wunderer - Service Director

• Sienna

Straight forward buying process. Attentive seller who answered my questions and provided all requested info. Our salesman was Greg Ott.

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to share your experience with everyone, David. We believe in attentive and professional customer service and I'm glad that Greg made such a great impression on you. Regards, Tom McGeachy - General Sales Manager

• Always a great experience

Easy to work with and clean environment. Two of the reasons why I keep coming back. I highly recommend to anyone.

Craig, we cannot thank you enough for your wonderful review of Thompson Toyota and for your referrals! It was a pleasure to assist you and please let us know when we can do so again! Regards, Tom McGeachy - General Sales Manager

• best service from the beginning to the end best!!!

The service is excellent love driving into the work area, the waiting area is clean, warm, and welcoming. The staff is very friendly.

Thank you for visiting our service department and for leaving the kind words, Tawana. We plan to continue giving great customer service and a comfortable place for all our guests during their stay at our dealership. Regards, Tom Wunderer - Service Director

• Great customer service

Buying a new car is stressful for me. I have little time to look, etc. Chuck never hassled me. I really appreciated that. He worked with my son on the terms of the sale and the process was quick and the buy was relatively painless.

Thank you for taking the time to share with us, Daphne! The goal of the Thompson Toyota team is to ensure a painless and enjoyable purchasing process for each of our customers. We're happy to read that you found what you wanted in such a timely manner. Please remember that we're always here to assist you with any future auto needs! Regards, Tom McGeachy - General Sales Manager