Moberly Motors

Friday 7:00am–5:30pm 8:00am–6:00pm
Saturday Closed 8:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(660) 263-6000 (660) 263-6000

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Used car

Worked with Matt and he did great getting me in to car I liked I would come back to get my next car here with matt

Great info and sales

Richard did a great job of selling and giving me info about cars I wanted to test drive. It was nice to not have such high pressure to buy now when we just aren’t ready and have just started looking.

Matt is the best!

Been thinking about a different vehicle for some time, got tired of looking on the internet so I went and talked with Matt again. ( Bought from him about 4 years ago ) Put me right in what I wanted. No pressure, answered all the silly questions I had and was so helpful. It is nice to be able to drive in one vehicle and drive out with a different one! Westley was great also. Didn't try to sell me anything I didn't want. I recommend both very highly, Thanks so much for you help and I love my Chevy. ( Never thought I would say that! )

4.5

13 ram

Purchased a 13 mix from buddy haven't had any issues came back back and purchased a 13 ram buddy was great but have used a lot of fuel driving there and back there times to get the 4x4 fixed

Dealer response

Chris, we're happy we could make your experience a positive one! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

A great upgrade from my last car

Josh and Jayme were wonderful to work with. This was the first car josh had for me to test drive and I instantly fell in love with it. It is the perfect car for our family.

Dealer response

Kaylynn, we are so pleased to hear you were satisfied with our team! It means the world that we were able to find you the perfect family car. Don't hesitate to reach out to us with all of your automotive needs. Safe Travels!

Wonderful Experience!!!

Moberly Motors was wonderful to work with! I had a hard time finding exactly what I wanted in a vehicle and they worked so hard to find my perfect one! Thank you for being so committed and kind during the process. Buddy Smith and Joe Potucek, Thanks for all you do!

Dealer response

Thank you for your positive review, Meghan! We are happy to hear that you now have the perfect vehicle you were looking for! We appreciate you and your business. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any of your automotive need! Safe travels!!

1.0

Bad customer service

Arrived right before close. Guy came out 15 minutes after pulling on the lot. He asked if we were looking for anything and we told him the car we were looking for. He then replied we sold it and turned abd walked back inside. I was really looking to buy a car that day.

Dealer response

Jackson, we always strive to do 100% for all of our customers it is extremely disappointing to hear of this negative experience with had with us. We would like the chance to talk to you further so please do call us at (660) 263-6000 and speak with a sales manager at your earliest convenience so we can work with you to make this right! We hope to hear from you.

MMC is the best around!

Second new vehicle my wife and I purchased from MMC this year! They are amazing! The staff is knowledgeable, and they go the extra mile to make sure your experience is the best! We will always keep our business local with MMC!

Dealer response

Hello Tim, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

My new "Go To" Dealership

Calvin was not only respectful and professional, but very knowledgeable and trusting. I had purchased a lemon from another Dealership. Moberly Motors took my lemon and got me into a reliable vehicle. I was approved and signing paperwork as soon as I got back from test driving. I will ALWAYS refer Moberly Motors now because of Nick and Calvin. You guys are wonderful. Thank you.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for your kind words and 5 star review, Kathie. We are so happy that we were able to get you into your perfect vehicle. Your recommendations to our dealership means the world to us. Safe travels!!!

Moberly Motor Co. Pre-Owned 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe

Located the vehicle online. Had my Father in law drive up and look at it. Worked with Chase over the phone. Easy to talk to. Very professional. Drove from NW Arkansas to finalize the deal. Chuck helped out & Weston had the paperwork all laid out. All in all a great experience.

Dealer response

Randy, we are happy we could make your experience a positive one! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!