• Prompt, friendly service

I prefer this dealership for their prompt, friendly service. They also washed my car without my request!

We are happy you are happy! Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again!

We are happy you are happy! Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again!

• Best service ever!

I just had repairs made to my wife's car....The work was fast and through...The cost of the repair was very reasonable.....Great people at Bush....John Sewell provided a most pleasant experience at the dealership... I will continue to give my business to Bush and recommend to all my friends.

• Very good experience!

Always a good experience when taking my car in for service. Everyone is so courteous and friendly. I always ask for Andy Hoppes as I've know him for years. He's an excellent mechanic! I'm glad I was able to buy locally this time and help a community business.

• Used car experience

We always have a positive experience at Bush Auto. Billy Grimes was our salesman and he is the BEST. Very informative and helpful with all our needs. We would definitely recommend Bush Auto to all our friends and family!! Thank you, Jason and Kristy Cox

• Super Service

I was able to be promptly scheduled for my repair work, dropped off my truck and they took me home. The work was performed in an efficient manner, much faster than I expected. Got a call it was finished, they picked me up and all is well. The courtesy van driver is also a pleasant person and I enjoyed chatting with him. This is the place for your GM Service needs. They are all great people.

• Mr. Ray

Great long time dealer facility with a great reputation.

Great long time dealer facility with a great reputation.

• Efficient service

Service done efficiently, per schedule, price fair; in and out. Simple the way it should be.

• Friendly and courteous service!

I appreciated the way they informed me of needed repairs. They weren't pushy. They obviously understand that unexpected repairs can be inconvenient. Very kind customer service.

• truckie

good salesman and dealer ship went smoothly, always a good experience dealing with Bush Auto

• Miami U student auto

Dealership was very friendly and had no issues with our salesman. Purchase went quickly and the truck was exactly what we were looking for