New 888-491-3668 Dealer Website
Used 888-483-1976 Email Dealer
Service 888-645-7257

• Prompt, friendly service

I prefer this dealership for their prompt, friendly service. They also washed my car without my request!

We are happy you are happy! Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again!

We are happy you are happy! Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again!

• Paul and Pat

Have bought from four other dealers over the years. This is the only place we will go. Third vehicle from them.

• Great and friendly service

Right from my email inquiries, Fanya responeded promptly, and within a couple of weeks we arranged for me to come and test drive the SUV that I was interested in. Charlie met me at the door when I came and provided me 2 test drives, good conversation, answered my questions, and arranged for the mechanic to take me on a 3rd test drive to check some things out. Everyone I met and worked with was very friendly and took care of the business I needed. We had fun while doing business. Tom did a great job getting me a good interest rate on my loan. Super job.

• Good Service

At my last regular oil change, I told Cheryl that I was planning to drive this 07 Cadillac on a week long trip to French Lick, Indiana. I asked her to have someone check the car out carefully to be sure there were no problems with taking this trip. They checked it out completely and recommended a few things. Got them all fixed the same day. We did the trip and the car performed perfectly. Thank you, Andy, for being sure we had a safe trip. I also got buy one get one free new wiper blades. Can't beat that.

• Susan Jacobs

I had a wonderful experience buying my 2017 Acadia last week. Tom was so kind and hepful. I have since recommended Bush Auto to another friend of mine. Thanks for everything!

• Satisfied customers

We had actually been working with Charlie on purchasing a vehicle for three years. Unfortunately during February 2014 we had horrible weather, therefore several vehicles that were expected were unable to be delivered. Because I had sold my car I urgently needed another one and ended up buying it from another dealer. However, although it was a very nice Impala, I still wanted another Buick. Finally, this year, sitting there on your lot was this beautiful red LaCrosse. It didn't take us long to decide we wanted it although it was a year older than our Impala. Charlie has always been so gracious and helpful. We are glad we were able to purchase this vehicle locally. By the way, even though we bought the Impala from a different dealership, all the maintenance and routine work was done at Bush Auto Place. Thank you for my "new" Buick! I absolutely LOVE it!

• Service Dept

Always clean, knowledgeable, efficient and courteous in the service department.

Always clean, knowledgeable, efficient and courteous in the service department.

• Replaced Battery

Excellent service from the front desk to the service department. Thanks for the timely manner you handled and fixed my vehicle...greatly appreciated!

• Aircav#68

My oil change and filter was completed in an acceptable amount of time. The waiting facilities was very adequate.

• Charlie f.

I appreciate having a full service dealer close to home The service team does a good job.

Thank you for recommending us, Charlie. We are ecstatic that you had a great experience with us, and that we are so close to you. If you ever have any question or need anything else, please contact us or come see us again.