KC Summers Nissan Toyota Buick GMC

4.3
  • Jeff White and KC Summers treated me like royalty.

I flew to Illinois from San Diego *in the winter* to pick up a used Tundra and drive it back. Quite a commitment. Had Jeff White at KC Summers been anything but perfect, I could have lost a LOT of time and money. In fact, the opposite was true. Jeff went out of his way to be completely sure the experience was flawless- and he was successful. The truck had a minor scratch incurred on the lot the morning before pickup- very minor, I'd have NEVER noticed- it was a used vehicle, I'd have accepted it without question. But that was not good enough for Jeff- he made sure I was compensated for the silly scratch- and was generous and fair. I'd happily buy from Jeff sight unseen- a good guy, excellent dealership experience.

• Oil change and tire rotation

I made an appointment to get my oil changed because of an email I received from KC Summers offering oil, filter, and lube for $39.95. When I called to make the appointment the man asked if I wanted a tire rotation because it'll be the same price. So after my service (which was completely satisfactory) I went to the desk to pay and the receptionist told me the total is $50. I asked why and she responded 'I don't know, I just take the money.' I told her about the email offering $39.95 and she said 'no one told me about that.' I couldn't find the email and she wasn't able to answer any of my questions so I just paid the bill and left. As I was at home looking at the receipt I decided I wanted to talk to one of the technicians and maybe they could explain to me the price so I called and asked to talk to someone and was connected with the same girl (because the technicians had left for the day) and she said basically the same things to me, that she doesnt make the prices and she can't help me. I was pretty disappointed in the experience and am honestly still confused why an oil change costed me $50. Also, I recommend training the receptionist to be able to read and explain receipts to customers because the service papers can be a little confusing.

• Looking for a new suv

I happily drove away in a new Nissan Rogue. Barbara Satterfield was the sales person who assisted me. What first got my attention was when I emailed her about a few vehicles I had viewed on the website. In the past, as soon as my email was delivered, my phone started ringing. She replied to my email as soon as she received it and asked my preference, whether text, email or phone call. She asked what options I was looking for and helped guide me in the right direction. She answered all my questions quickly and clearly and if she didn't have an answer, she immediately went to someone who knew and got the answer. She is friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. She made me feel completely comfortable and made my buying experience very nice. I will definitely refer my friends and family to Barb and KC Summers. Barb gets a 2 thumbs up from me!

• Will not go back

Ran our credit to multiple different banks without giving us a set price or trade in values on our vehicles.

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please give management a call at 235-4136 so we can fix this problem from happening in the future.

• Buick owner

Not at all happy with my last 2 visits to the service dept. As I sat in the waiting area with many other customers, quite a few employees came in & never smiled, spoke or even acknowledged any of us were sitting there. They were very rude , as if they were " better than us". The gentlemen at the service desks were very polite & went out of there way to make me feel welcome. Also, I was told there was nothing wrong with my car & there was definitely a problem. After bringing it back in a second time with proof of the problem they finally found the issues. I have spent approximately 4 hrs. over the course of 2 days in the waiting area & will be coming in a 3rd time to get the problem hopefully fixed for the final time. I have been coming to this service dept. for many years & have also bought several vehicles here. Lately, I am treated & feeling like " just a number" & not as a customer who was once appreciated. Not happy with the service.

• Love my encore!

Barb Satterfield helped me find the car of my dreams and for such a great price, we will be clients of her for all our vehicle needs! Thank you!!!!

• KC Summers Review

Having the chance to buy a car from KC Summers was quick and painless. I really liked having the chance to take the car home for the night to see if I really wanted it. I was also very impressed with how much the dealership helped with the buying process. I live in florida, and having the dealership pay for my flight home to grab the car and bringing the car all the way to St louis for me was awesome. As for my sales representative Barbara Satterfield, she is what made it all happen. I would definitely not have bought the car had it not been for her and her hard work.

• Barb is great!

Great experience for a first time car buyer! Barb is so nice & very helpful!

Great experience for a first time car buyer! Barb is so nice & very helpful!

• Great Team!

Pat Renfro, Ali Young, and Mitchell Scott are an extremely great asset to KC Summers Nissan. As a Team , Pat and Ali not only went the extra mile to find the vehicle we were looking for, and in a very short timeframe, but also gave extra time after hours and on a day off to ensure finding us the car we were searching for. Ali and Mitchell spent time to go over every detail regarding paperwork and warranties, and in setting up the technology package and walking us through the steps to use it. The previous Nissan dealer in Champaign did not deliver this personal service or seem to want to spend the time. Kudos all the way around to KC Summers Nissan...we will certainly be sure to let our friends and family know where to shop for quality service. Thank you!

• Great Dealership

Such a friendly staff! Love doing business with KC Summers Toyota!

Such a friendly staff! Love doing business with KC Summers Toyota!

Phil and Brenda, We appreciate you taking time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear our service team did a great job in assisting you with your repair. If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to give us a call. KC Summers Toyota Buick GMC Hyundai Team