• July, 2017

The waiting area is ridiculously small, it is easy to have an annoying talker ruin the whole waiting period.

• Kent Parsons Ford / Lincoln

I have recommended Kent Parsons to friends and am happy they took my advice. Good people doing good work.

• Mustang buy

The service was great and everyone was very nice and professional

The service was great and everyone was very nice and professional

• Purchase of Mustang

Enjoyed working with sales and closing staff felt at home

Enjoyed working with sales and closing staff felt at home

• Oil change

Went for an oil change. It was on time and I was pleased with the service.

Went for an oil change. It was on time and I was pleased with the service.

• Job Well Done.

The work has always been great. The service writer does a great job making sure the job is done wright.

• Great Job, Well done

I have been going to Parson Ford sinces 2010, All the times I have gone there has been good terms and the work has always been great the people in the service Dept do a great job of making shure thing are do wright.

Nicholas, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Sport Track work

They were friendly and did the job well, and they made sure that I wasn't paying and arm and a leg for the work.

Mary, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! Thank you for choosing Kent Parsons Ford Inc, and we hope to see you again soon!

• Very disappointed

The first time I've ever been to a car dealership were no salesman comes out to you, was out in the parking lot for 10 minutes walk by the front window and no one came out would never suggest you to ever go here even received mail from them to come on by SMH

Ronnie, we are disappointed to learn of this situation you have described. We know that the future success of our dealership is dependent on cultivating long-term relationships built on trust. If you would like to try and turn this experience around please contact our Sales Manager, Ryan Byrd at (304) 263-3344 or ryan@parsonsford.com

• Service on my car

Had oil change and tires rotated on my car and was in and out in an hour! Friendly and professional staff!