185 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Gusweiler GM/Toyota Center from DealerRater.com
  • Great Car Buying Experience.

Thank you for the kind words. Its people like you that make our job so enjoyable.

Car buying has never been our favorite thing to do. This; however, was the best auto buying experience that we have had in forty-nine years of buying cars!

• Above and Beyond
    April 18, 2017

Gusweiler Toyota

Thank you very much! This means a lot to us. Enjoy your new car!

I had only had my 2016 Camry a year when a huge tree fell on it during a storm. After dealing with my insurance, I had no idea where to start to replace my car. I leased it originally at Gusweiler Toyota, but am currently living in TN. Then with just a few days left on my rental vehicle I received a phone call from Justin Napier at Gusweiler Toyota and he saved me ! He found a 2017 Camry for me that was exactly like what I lossed and took care of every detail. He made the transition so easy and my mind was eased. He even delivered it to me! He and his other driver, Gary Grim, were so friendly and helpful. I can't say enough about my hometown dealer. This is the sixth vehicle I have purchased or leased from Gusweiler. Customer for life !!

Gusweiler Toyota

Thank you very much! This means a lot to us. Enjoy your new car!

• new car
    March 29, 2017

My experience was a good one Justin was a excellent sales person he helped in every way possible The car I wanted was in stock and ready for me.

Gusweiler Toyota

Thanks a lot for the 5-star review!!! We appreciate it very much. Enjoy your new car!

• Excellent Service
    March 29, 2017

Gusweiler Toyota

Thanks for this great review!! It's always a pleasure doing business with you!!

The dealership always goes above and beyond to make getting a new lease as easy as possible!! I would highly recommend them to all our friends and family!

Gusweiler Toyota

Thanks for this great review!! It's always a pleasure doing business with you!!

• It was a great experience.
    March 20, 2017

I recieved an acceptable deal on my brand new 2017 Toyota Corolla and I am very pleased with how the employees worked me. I appreciate their suppo...

Gusweiler Toyota

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! Enjoy your new Corolla!

I recieved an acceptable deal on my brand new 2017 Toyota Corolla and I am very pleased with how the employees worked me. I appreciate their support.

Gusweiler Toyota

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! Enjoy your new Corolla!

• Excellent service and a new car!
    March 16, 2017

Gusweiler Toyota

Thank you for the great review. We really appreciate it! Come back and see us soon!

When I went in I only planned on just looking at new cars, When I went in I meet with Danny at the door and told him I was looking to trade in my 2006 Toyota Corolla and was not ready to buy one just yet. With that in mind he showed me a few cars I was interested in as well as some with features I wanted in the car. Originally I was looking at two hybrid cars, the 2016-17 Toyota Prius and 2016-17 Camry hybrid. Unfortunately the Camry hybrid was not at this location so I was unable to test drive it, however I was able to look at a Prius and looking at features that I wanted in the car made the car out of my budget, I then looked at the 2015 and 2017 Toyota Corolla. A little more affordable and in my budget. I asked if Danny could do a mock application to see how much cost would be per month and that is when I saw the 2017Toyota Yaris iA. What drew me to the Yaris was the price and gas mileage. I asked to see what payments would be on the Yaris. When he told me payments based on my credit score I couldn't believe it, it was way in my budget and a really nice car! I asked to test drive and the rest is history, I am enjoying my new car and can't wait to get the navigation chip !

• Really satisfied
    March 9, 2017

Gusweiler Toyota

Thanks for the 5 stars! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future!

I went here to purchase my first vehicle from a dealer and was really satisfied with them Adam swingle was very helpful and answered every question I had and they worked with me on all the paper work I would recommend them to anyone looking to buy a car and this is where I'll go if I buy another vehicle

• Excellent service
    March 3, 2017

Gusweiler Toyota

Thanks a million!!! Enjoy your new Tundra!!

The employees at Gusweiler Toyota are very professional and helpful. We have always received excellent service, as proven by the purchase of our 4th Toyota. We would not consider making a purchase from another dealership. Brooks Pursely and Ken Edison were both 5 stars in assisting with the purchase of the 2017 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro. We enjoy working with all the sales and service people at Gusweiler Toyota. The service department is top of the line.

Gusweiler Toyota

Thanks a million!!! Enjoy your new Tundra!!

• Great place to buy a car!
    March 1, 2017

Gusweiler Toyota

Wow! Thanks for the great review. Thanks for choosing us! Come back and see us anytime.

This dealership made my first car buying experience an amazing one! I was so nervous and wanted to make sure I was making all of the right decisions and Adam the salesman I worked with bent over backwards for me making sure I got everything I wanted for a great price and eased my anxiety! They were very easy to deal with and made sure I understood to a T everything that was happening. I found an amazing car and they were so helpful! Their service is professional and top notch!

• Happy Customer
    February 28, 2017

Gusweiler Toyota

Thank you for choosing us! It was a pleasure working with you.

We were very happy with our experience at Gusweiler. We went in just to look around and see what was available. They offered us such a great trade in deal on our old car we ended up purchasing a new car that day!

Gusweiler Toyota

Thank you for choosing us! It was a pleasure working with you.