Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai, Inc.

291 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Jenkins Subaru-Hyundai, Inc. from DealerRater.com
  • Buying a new Legacy

My experience with Jenkins Subaru was a very good one. I had already looked online to get an idea of which car I was interested in. I had time to look at the 4 different vehicles before someone approached me (glad they gave me time to look). I choose one of them and got to test drive it. Since I already had driven a 2016 Legacy, I knew that I wanted a Legacy. This dealership made it an enjoyable experience to purchase a new car. I would recommend them to anyone looking at purchasing a Subaru.

• Car Purchase

The entire process was done quickly. The staff where friendly and very helpful. After purchasing car we noticed a problem and they immediately set up an appointment to have it fixed.

• Dream Team Service!!!!

This has been my best car buying experience so far in my lifetime!!! They were curtious, not pushy, accommodating, and the customer care was out of this world!!!!!!! I will recommend anyone to Jenkins from now on!!!

• New Subaru

we had a very good experience at Jenkins Subaru. The salesman was was very helpful and attentive as well as the finance man. I would highly recommend Jenkins Subaru to anyone looking for a vehicle new or used

• Excellent
    April 10, 2017

This is the hands down best dealership I've ever dealt with. Fastest time in and out with buying a new car! Very friendly and efficient.

• Crosstrac

I always take my car repair to Jenkins for service. They are accommodating and friendly.

• Jenkins Subaru Hyundia Bridgeport, West Virginia

This was the friendless Dealership I have ever been to. Fast and NO bull as many do. Straight forward and to the point a Dealer you can Trust.

• One Stop Shopping

Great deal on trade-in and purchase. Friendly, courteous staff.

Great deal on trade-in and purchase. Friendly, courteous staff.

• The true meaning of customer service - found here!

The entire service staff at Jenkins Hyundai were absolutely fabulous. We were travelling home to Canada from Florida when our alternator went on our Veracruz. We were lucky to be nearby Jenkins to be towed. Not only did they have the part in stock and put our service high on the priority list, they drove my husband myself and our two children (one who is autistic who is very energetic and would not be able to wait for the repairs to be done) to the mall down the road so we can eat and keep busy while the repairs were completed. Mr. Jenkins sent a staff member with his personal vehicle to come and get us when the vehicle was done and we were ready to get back on the road. I would be purchasing our next vehicle and be doing regular service at Jenkins if we lived near. They know the true meaning of customer service.

• Subaru Forester

Great car buying experience. Everyone was helpful.

Great car buying experience. Everyone was helpful.