• One of Indiana's Best

I just bought my 2013 Acura from Bradley. Jodi was my sales person and was extremely communicative and never once was high pressured. She even came in on her day off to do the sale. Also, if you have less than perfect credit they can work with you. Yes, you may have a high interest rate to begin with but refinance in a year or so and you'll be all set. I am extremely thankful to Jodi and all of the staff at Bradley for their assistance throughout the buying process. They have earned a repeat customer and rightfully so. Give them a shot...you won't be disappointed.

• Engine Repair

Once again they came through as the best dealership that we have ever worked with. The explained everything to my wife since I was not available and made her feel comfortable. The work done was top notch. They treated us like family and not a number. We are customers for life. Thank you once again.

• survey of my service at Bradley's

My service on my 2014 Camaro was great and all the Bradley staff were friendly and helpful I had a real great visit and I know a lot of the staff at Bradley's and that was my reason for buying my Camaro there Verne Noel

• Great experience!!

Had a nail in my tire and called the dealership and they were able to get me in the next morning. Then after the warranty my tire was free!! Great customer service and always grateful for the team approach!! Thank you!!

• Wonderful Experience

Great Service department!!!! Wonderful staff and great experience.

Great Service department!!!! Wonderful staff and great experience.

• purchase

Great job ! Very satified ! thank you will recommend !

Great job ! Very satified ! thank you will recommend !

• Great customer service

Cody Perrott, is my service advisor and is very good at his job. He listens to all my concerns with my 2014 truck. He keeps me informed of any issues that may come up with my trucks inspection. Service techs. are excellent at fixing any issues and recalls that have been reported. I trust Cody and the service techs. at Bradley Chevrolet very much and I will keep bringing my Truck for service because of that trust !

• 2004 silvarado

repair was done on time, all issues were resolved. I am happy with service

Chris- We appreciate you stopping by and allowing us to get your vehicle back in prime condition. We look forward to seeing you again!

repair was done on time, all issues were resolved. I am happy with service

• Fast and friendly service

The service manager(?) was very helpful and friendly.

The service manager(?) was very helpful and friendly.

• Avalanche oil change

Went in for my free oil change after buying my used vehicle. They got me right in and was done right away - I didn't have to wait long. Thx