• Perfect!

From the moment we arrived until the time we left every person was awesome , friendly and helpful ! Dave, Ryan and Ron always make buying from Sam a pleasure that's why we keep coming back ! Allison & Jon Martin

• Family

The staff in all areas are wonderful. They make and treat you like down-home family. You will certainly have a more positive experience at Sam Pierce than any other dealership. They care!

• Great Service Every Time

We have bought multiple cars and had them serviced at Sam Pierce Chevy

We have bought multiple cars and had them serviced at Sam Pierce Chevy

• Service and sales

We have purchased multiple vehicles from Sam Pierce Chevy and get them all serviced there too. We recommend this dealership to all of our friends and family. The service department is just as excellent as the sales department.

• 2010 toyota rav

Thank you for the business! Glad we could help with your purchase, enjoy your RAV4.

Mike Peoples is the best. for u women out there he will treat you great. i was stupid with the buying process and he never treated me like that. i am in love with my toyota. if you go there ask for him. even you guys.

"This has been the best experience we have ever had when purchasing a new vehicle!!!!! Thank you Jimmy Jones you are so great!"

Thank you for the business! Glad you had a great experience.

Thank you for the business! Glad you had a great experience.

• Great Dealership

I have purchased many vehicles from Sam Pierce Chevy and have been very happy with all of them. Their service department is the best around too!

• PRICES TOO HIGH

They treat you like they are better that you. The owners son has foul mouth everyone in show room could hear him. The trucks are higher in price that the other dealerships in that area. I all so notice that there used car had prices higher than they was when the car was new. How can a used car be higher in price that new. I will never go back there even if they gave me a car for free. Worst Dealership I have ever been to.

• Rude salesman, overpriced on used vehicles

Sorry for the difference in price. We sometimes run specials on our vehicles and lower the price for a short amount of time.

Went to look at a truck for their "tent" sale, saw it online on their website a week before their sale, and went to look at it under the tent and it was 1k more expensive than their site! Then the salesman suggested I look at other trucks yet had none in that price range. Bad service, even worse prices.

• Return reply

They were very quick on responding to my question. I asked about the interior and how it look, because there were no picture of the interior of the truck. It always makes you wonder about a truck and the dealership if they show pictures of a truck but doesn't show the interior picture. What are they hiding? I realized why after I was instructed to go to their website. I do not want a white interior in my truck.

We are sorry there were not pictures of the vehicle on the Internet. The vehicle info gets put on our website as soon as we trade for the vehicle. Sometimes it takes a little while for the vehicle to get checked out in service and run through our detail department so the pictures may not be on there as soon as the vehicle appears. Our website does put a stock exterior photo of the vehicle when they are put on the website.