Freedom Chevrolet Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Average based on 12 reviews.
  • Two new cars

I bought two cars in the last month there and was treated like a family member. They really worked to make us happy and give us the best deal possible. Thanks to Mark emery Ray and Art We will keep coming back for our next vehicle purchase.

• great service, clean, and very nice people

They were really nice. All helpful. Jeff Blain was very helpful and nice towards me. Over all i would love for my friends and family to shop here when looking to purchace a new vehicle.

• Seth Hale Sales

Seth Hale answered all our questions. We live out of state but have a son in college close wanting a car. He was very helpful!

• Thanks Seth Hale

Seth did a great job helping make the purchase decision on our Jeep Grand Cherokee. No pressure involved. And we love the vehicle.

• Nicest Salesmen!

While shopping for a used vehicle for our son to take to college, we met with Seth Hale at Freedom. He was very eager to help us find a reliable car. Although we purchased from a private party, we will definitely use him in the future.

• Awesome service

I visited this store to purchase a new car. Seth Hale helped me find a car that was perfect for my needs. The rest of the staff was also very friendly.

• Highly recommended

Seth Hale was a pleasure to work with. He is friendly, informed, and professional. Overall, it was a great buying experience. Thank you for the wonderful service!

• Great Place

I would highly recommend Seth Hale when purchasing a car. He is great to work with!

• Great Service!

Freedom Chevrolet is a great dealership to buy from. It was a great experience and Seth Hale was great!! He was friendly and a great help! Thanks!

• Great Service

Freedom Chevrolet was a great experience. Seth Hale was a pleasure to work with!