• Satisfied customer

Needed passenger side break light, took a little longer than expected, but overall good experience!

• Excellent Service

Needed new tires, they had the knowledge to point me into the right direction in which tires to purchase! Mounted and balanced perfectly, car rides like a dream! Waiting area was very comfortable as well!

• JP Chevrolet All The Way

Went in for an oil change, quick and easy, was out of there within an hour!

Went in for an oil change, quick and easy, was out of there within an hour!

• Great Experience!

Went in to have my breaks done, the customer service was fantastic! Very easy going process had me out of there very quickly! Used great quality parts!

• Outstanding Experience

Having had a negative experience at a previous car dealer while looking for an auto this month I set foot in JP Chevrolet with a bit of trepidation. However, the staff made me feel comfortable, at ease and at home. Mr Church, the owner, Brian, the genial and affable salesman and especially Chris Frantz all made the car-buying experience a positive one. My wife and I love our 2014 Chevy Impala LTZ, and feel we received a very good deal, thanks to the reasonableness of Chris. The facility was clean, comfortable and coffee always available. I have a new car dealer: JP Chevrolet, and will heartily recommend to my friends and work colleagues. AP

• JP Chevrolet

Great service and respect from beginning to end. Not an ounce of sales pressure which made for a very comfortable buying experience! Can't get over how nice everyone I encountered throughout the buying process was. They worked with me on my limited budget, too. I would certainly consider doing business with JP again in the future!