This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Great place to do business

Great place to do business. No pressure applied, easy going staff. There are no sharks cruising the car lot setting their sites on you before you even hit the lot. Staff is past the age of eager competitive youth and thus experienced and accommodating. Special thanks to Chris Goodhue.

• Personable Service, Listened, speedy service

We our happy with the purchase of our Ford F-150. Staff were helpful in listening to our needs and finding the right vehicle.

• great service

Bill in parts went above and beyond to get the mirrors that I wanted for my truck.

• oroville ford

Staff is always friendly. When I wish to get ca new vehicle I benjoy working with Chris Goodhue.

• New F150 and service

This is my sixth new car or truck I have purchased from Tom or Chris Goodhue. I have, and still have always gotten excellent prices and service from Paul- Goodhue and now Oroville Ford. I will continue going to them for service and sales.

• Great overall experience

We purchased a F150 XLT 302A package and were very very pleased with everyone. they were all very helpful, great listeners and knowable about their product line. We did not ever feel rushed or pressured and overall it was a great experience that we will gladly share with all of our family and friends.

• Great Service

Your staff was very helpful and the problem plus recall were taken care of so I didn't have to come back an additional time. I am a pleased customer.

• My experience

A Ford Fusion...I kept going back to it on the local lot..it seemed a perfect sturdy car for me. An added plus , since I have arthritic hands and must always find help when I fill tank. (It took more dexterity than I have to turn the gas cap on and off (three clicks) I was delighted to find another way to go when told of the no gas cap procedure. Sean was so helpful in setting the clock especially sine he also drives the same make of car. These are small benefits but surely mean a lot to me. Overall service with my trade in ...no hassle was great. Sincerely Jo ann Charleston

• Great customer service....

We purchased a 2012F150 Ford truck and love it....the staff were very helpful, friendly and no high pressure... we will deal with them in the future and highly recommend stopping in the next time you are in the marked for a vehicle.

• service review for my Fusion

As always it was donje in a very timely and professional manner. keep the good work up