4.5
  • Thanks for helping us find a great vehicle

We were very happy with the Hubler Ford in Shelbyville. We appreciate the time that salesman Tim spent with us to find our car. So far, we are very happy with the car we bought. Hopefully your service is as good as your sales team. Much appreciated.

Lori & Steve, We're glad to hear your extremely satisfied with your purchase! You two were an absolute pleasure to work with and we appreciate earning your business. Enjoy the new car and let us know if you need anything!

• Great Experience

I drove from Cincinnati to and was treated great. This was by far the best experience i ever had buyong a car. My salesman was excellent and was attentive to my needs. Hubler is not like other dealers by getting you in the door and saying the was already sold, which happen to me several times. I am please with my purchase ans will tell anyone looking for a vehicle or motorcycle to check out Mr.Rivera at Hubler Ford. Thanks again Arthur

• Audrey Molitor

Everyone I dealt with was very helpful and friendly to me. The new car is everything I wanted in a new car.

• Hubler Ford

I was very pleased with the service. They have always been very good to me.

I was very pleased with the service. They have always been very good to me.

• 2016 F350

I find the whole car buying ordeal painful, however, the demeanor at this dealership is friendly and works to make the process smooth without putting the customer through pressured decisions.

• Car repair

Excellent customer service and quick repair. Friendly staff who actually care about customer satisfaction.

• Oil change and tire rotation

Very satisfied. They accepted a coupon for the "works" at 29.95. This included an oil change, tire rotation, car wash and overall inspection of my 2008 Ford Taurus. They found a ride side axle seal leak and gave me an estimate that was more than I could afford. I will probably do the repair myself. Very nice people to work with and will continue to have my the "works" performed in the future.

• Hubler Ford -Shelbyville

This is the second vehicle we have purchased from Hubler Ford in the last two years. I will not purchase from another dealer. They are always friendly, helpful, and go above what is necessary to make purchasing from them a pleasure.

• 2013 Edge

Great experience working with Chip. Friendly and knowledgeable

Great experience working with Chip. Friendly and knowledgeable

• thanks for the help

John did a great job getting our truck repaired properly in a timely manner thanks