New 888-648-5920 Dealer Website
Used 888-475-3033 Email Dealer
Service 888-557-4988

Average based on 292 reviews.
  • Ford truck repair

The body shop was great to work with and did a fine job but the service department is not very good. They were supposed to fix a problem with the wiring under the passenger seat which they left that way from a previous job of changing a motor. They left it there two days without touching it and when they did they still did not fix it. I will never bring my truck to the service department again

Thank you for the feedback. I'm sorry to hear of your experience in reference to the service department. We will definitely look into this further. Please give us a call and ask for our Service Manager, Tony Owens and we will do the best that we can to assist you. Middletown Ford Management

• Great Service

Service great as always! In for an oil change, was called with a couple of recommendations above the oil change, took their advice and happy I did!

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

• Great Service

• Excellent service

Job was completed on time and I was completely satisfied. Always great service here.

• Great service!

I purchased a 2014 Ford Escape. I couldn't ask for better service. Everyone was so kind!

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! Thanks for the feedback and strong recommendation!

• Speedy services. Friendly people

I entered a search in google for used explorer. Came up with Middletown Ford. Found the 2013 explorer on your website. 20 minutes later, was standing on your lot. Looked at two different explorers for a few minutes. Ken Lang came out. He was very helpful. Pointed out any nicks on car. We took the car for test ride. Ken pointed out nice features. Throughout the whole process, Ken was very helpful. Communicated very well the whole process was. Everyone at the dealership was great. I will recommend Middletown Ford. Thank you

• Good service.

The staff was very professional and courteous. The buying process was very hassle free.

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Steven. It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're glad to hear that your visit was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

• Wrote back to Dave, he failed to answer. do not

Answered Dave's email, no answer from him. Hate robot answering, shows lack of thought by the dealer. How can you buy a new car from them if this is how they treat you when you ask questions, and no answer.

I would invite you to call me personally at 513-420-8700 I would like to Discuss this matter and how we can keep this from being an issue for future customers....sorry for your inconvience and look forward to hearing from you!

• Horrible Customer Service

My fiancé and myself decided to get out and begin our looking process for a car for him. He is interested in Mustangs so we decided to enquire in Middletown Ford on Verity. Middletown Ford was our first stop. I'm a firm believer that you DO NOT buy the first thing you see because there could be something better or more fit for you. We were simply pricing, test driving, and STRICTLY looking today. We want to get our numbers and ducks in a row. Jamie Stogner was our sales consultant. He was EXTREMELY rude, pushy, misunderstood, didn't listen or hear us out, and not sympathetic. He was NOT willing to work with us and I feel that he was trying to pull the wool over our eyes. He was not taking no for an answer even though I was trying to explain to him everything we had going on and what we set out to do. I cannot even give them an A for effort or even ONE star. The absolute WORST car buying experience I've ever had. I do not recommend them to ANYONE. Someone who doesn't take the time to get to know us or develop that relationship with us is not someone who I want to do business with.

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us, B. Antinore & A. Thacker. Here at Middletown Ford, we are committed to the highest caliber of customer service and professionalism, but it sounds like we really let you down. We would like to continue to assist you in your search for your next vehicle and earn you confidence back in our dealership. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience. We know that the future success of our dealership is dependent on cultivating long-term relationships built on trust, so we look forward to your call.

• Great service very knowledgeable personal.

My time was very good. No hassles I have a f150 xlt 2015

My time was very good. No hassles I have a f150 xlt 2015

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Joseph. It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're glad to hear that your visit was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!