Goodwin Bros. Auto Co.

1.8 out of 5 (1.8) 12 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

12 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Goodwin Bros. Auto Co. from DealerRater.com

• August 14, 2015

I bought my Charger R/T from Mike McIntosh at Goodwin's. Best car shopping experience I've had in my many years of haggling over prices. This was the ...first non-mom/sports car I've bought, and Mike made it so easy for me to understand how everything worked. I got a great deal, I love my car, and I say "hi" every time I see Mike around town. Definitely worth the drive if you're not in New Castle already.

May 18, 2018

I understand that some things can be missed while inspecting used vehicles... However, when you have a 30k truck setting on your lot, I'd suggest... you atleast power wash the oil mess underneath it. Be a shame if you had a technician worthy and knowledgeable enough to diagnose oil leaks, general problems beyond preventive maintenance. Absolutely astonished that this could be sitting on the lot. Don't fully understand how someone could privately sell this unit in the shape that it's in, that alone sitting on "Goodwin's Bro's" used car lot. Again, entirely understand these are used vehicles. Completely detoured. ✌️

June 14, 2017

This place shouldn't have even made the list. Really disappointed. They didn't have my part. They sent me to another dealer to get it. By the time I g...ot an appointment they had the part back in stock and tried to pressure me to buy it from them. They refused service when I said no. Never again will they get any business from me. Since the late 90's our family have bought at least 12 cars there. Sure lost our business.

Overall Experience

September 13, 2016

Got back to me pretty quick with the info I requested

August 23, 2014

I would not recommend buying a used car here. They don't post pictures for many vehicles and then the options they advertise are not on the vehicles. ...We drove from 45 minutes away to look at 2 vans that we're advertised as having leather that really didn't. Instead of addressing the issue they just tried to sell us other cars. Also when you get to the lot no cars have the prices or mileage posted and all the cars are locked. The building is a small construction site type building. Many of the previous posts seem to be from employees... Bottom line, if there are not pictures don't waste your time driving from out of town.

December 6, 2013

My wife and I drove 4 1/2 hours(9 hour round trip) to buy a Ram Truck from these guys and I will definitely consider doing it again! They were straigh...t up front with me on the deal regarding sale price and and a very fair trade in credit. Unlike most dealers who try to play shell games by hiding the profit in one side of the deal and throwing sales pitches at you, Roger was awesome in embracing me as an educated buyer instead of resenting me for knowing what the truck as well as my trade in was worth. Like I said, next time my wife and I are vehicle shopping, I won't hesitate to give Roger a call and make another 9 hour roadtrip because I know they will be upfront and honest about the deal instead of trying to manipulate me with sales pitches.

July 17, 2013

This is my second time here for an oil change and they have been quick and efficient!

July 17, 2013

I am pleased with the body shop and service repairs that I have had done at Goodwin Bros.

July 17, 2013

When repairs are needed I always trust Goodwin to get the job done.

July 9, 2013

I have been buying cars here for 40 years and have never been disappointed. I even enjoy spending time with the cat!

Goodwin Bros. Auto Co.