3.0
  • AWESOME DEALER TO WORK WITH!

My wife and I drove 4 1/2 hours(9 hour round trip) to buy a Ram Truck from these guys and I will definitely consider doing it again! They were straight up front with me on the deal regarding sale price and and a very fair trade in credit. Unlike most dealers who try to play shell games by hiding the profit in one side of the deal and throwing sales pitches at you, Roger was awesome in embracing me as an educated buyer instead of resenting me for knowing what the truck as well as my trade in was worth. Like I said, next time my wife and I are vehicle shopping, I won't hesitate to give Roger a call and make another 9 hour roadtrip because I know they will be upfront and honest about the deal instead of trying to manipulate me with sales pitches.

• Pretty good

Got back to me pretty quick with the info I requested

Got back to me pretty quick with the info I requested

• Ask for MIKE!!!!

I bought my Charger R/T from Mike McIntosh at Goodwin's. Best car shopping experience I've had in my many years of haggling over prices. This was the first non-mom/sports car I've bought, and Mike made it so easy for me to understand how everything worked. I got a great deal, I love my car, and I say "hi" every time I see Mike around town. Definitely worth the drive if you're not in New Castle already.

• Don't waste your time

I would not recommend buying a used car here. They don't post pictures for many vehicles and then the options they advertise are not on the vehicles. We drove from 45 minutes away to look at 2 vans that we're advertised as having leather that really didn't. Instead of addressing the issue they just tried to sell us other cars. Also when you get to the lot no cars have the prices or mileage posted and all the cars are locked. The building is a small construction site type building. Many of the previous posts seem to be from employees... Bottom line, if there are not pictures don't waste your time driving from out of town.

• Great Experience

This is my second time here for an oil change and they have been quick and efficient!

• Happy Service Customer

I am pleased with the body shop and service repairs that I have had done at Goodwin Bros.

• Happy with the service department

When repairs are needed I always trust Goodwin to get the job done.

When repairs are needed I always trust Goodwin to get the job done.

• 40 years experience

I have been buying cars here for 40 years and have never been disappointed. I even enjoy spending time with the cat!

• BUYING A CAR

I TRY TO BUY BEFORE AND COULDN'T SO I TRY AGAIN AN DID BUY . TOOK ABOUT 3 HRS. BUT GOT IT DONE

• Great car, best MOPAR dealership

Indiana's oldest and best, ive bought several cars from dealerships and traveled over 200 miles to purchase a low production # 2010 dodge challenger R/T furious fushia. They went over every aspect of the car right down to setting the clock on the radio and what reccomendations they had for future service since i was so far away from them.It was a 1 owner with low miles and the dealership sold it new and got it back as a trade in on a hemi chrysler 300. They went out of their way to get me the original window sticker and make my out of state buying experience great. THANKS JERRY