• Great Buying Experience!

Sharrett recently sold me a Subaru Crosstrek, and I can honestly say it was the easiest purchase I ever made. The price I paid was very good, and I was extremely satisfied with every part of the purchase. Everyone was pleasant, and my salesman, Mick Forcino has to be one of the all time nicest people around! Everyone I met went out of their way to make my day a good one! No one pushed me to make a decision. When I first got on the lot, Mick introduced himself and said if I needed anything to come find him, then he disappeared to let me browse as I chose. That was the beginning of a great experience, because I hate having someone hover over me when I am "just looking" If I could afford it, I would buy a car every day, just so I could hang out with the people at Sharrett! If you need a car, shop Sharrett, you will not be disappointed with the way you are treated! I guess all the years they have been our neighborhood car dealer, has made them an expert in how they treat their "neighbors".

• Extremely Pleased!

Because the service was so outstanding on our first Yukon, we have since purchased a Sierra and a new Yukon at Sharrett. Nothing but praise for both our salesman (I believe our last one was Mike) and for the entire Service Dept including Michael Shoop, Jeff Braitman, Nichole, Ben and the mechanics!

• My new car was serviced for the first time.

Even though I did not buy my car from Sharretts, they were happy to service it. I have always been happy with their service.

• Review

I had a great experience. The salesman was very knowledgeable of the vehicles. He treated us with respect I would definitely buy from him again

• Car repair

My car was in and out as promised. Todd Lotz who handled my claim was great. My looked as good as new when I picked it up.

• GMC Acadia

I went to Sharret to test drive a new Acadia and to compare it to a new Ford Explorer. I was amazed at the quality of the ride and craftsmanship. The motor does not have the power like the Eecoboost 3.5, but it makes up in overall quality. The road noise is minimal, ride is smooth, and the feel of the interior and looks are superior to the Explorer. We decided to go with a trim level that was a step down from the Denali and we do not regret it. We gave up basically sun roof and Denali badging which saved us 7k. The sales lady was great. The sales manager was very understanding of me wanting to compare vehicles and did not pressure me to stay. I found this so comforting and reassuring. I drove the Ford and immediately decided the Acadia was the right choice. Thanks

• Amazing!

Amazing service! Gina was the most professional car dealer I have had the pleasure to meet! bought a car from overseas with my Fiance and they took care of everything! Thank you!

• Kat is wonderful

Kat is great. I enjoyed the experience. Thank you very much.

Kat is great. I enjoyed the experience. Thank you very much.

• Ben rocks

Could not be better! Everyone is very helpful and courteous. The service is great and in a timely manner as well. I couldn't be happier with Sharrets.

• Don't go any other place!

If you need your GM vehicle serviced, I would go no other place. I have boy own GMAS so I don't know about other makes. I do think they service any make.