Ray Skillman Ford & Southside Hyundai

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 984 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

984 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ray Skillman Ford & Southside Hyundai from DealerRater.com

• May 14, 2018

Worked mainly with Darrel Lyon. Very pleasant and knowledgeable salesman. All questions answered very well. Extremely helpful. This shopping ventu...re was best I have ever had. I highly recommend Ray Skillman Hyundai.

May 23, 2018

Had a wonderful experience at Ray Skillman’s. We were helped by several people starting with Ron Goode. Great salesmen and made the experience g...o smoothly. Went above and beyond. The finance manager Hayden Cook made things easy. Macy Robinson and Michael were so helpful that they drove the car to our house! The gentlemen named Daryl was so great. He was very helpful setting up radio pairing etc. just great and would recommend this dealership if you want honest, helpful people!

May 21, 2018

Best price, awesome service, and by far the easiest buying experience I’ve ever had in 30 years. Joe Marcello, Randy Martin and Bill Skillman se...t the standard! I sent my brother their contact info as soon as I drove off the lot.

May 10, 2018

RAY SKILLMAN HYUNDAI-GREENWOOD -THIEVES/LIARS/TARGETS AGAINST WOMEN…Actually, FORD rates BIG “O”- had to click 1. RUN…. RUN&#...8230; RUN!!! Below all TRUE FACTS!!! Woman Car stolen, car found Totaled next morning 9/30/17 2014 Ford Escape $20-$30,000 miles, AAA Full Coverage Insurance, GAP and $2,500 Theft Ins. PAID by OWNER. CAR in service 5 times for defects. OWNER paid FORD $28,086.16, plus 3 add'l payments while GAP was being processed $2,106.51. FORD RECVD $28,086.16 from OWNER: FORD STOLE 3 extra payments FROM OWNER; $2,106.51- Ford promised to return payments. FORD LIED. GAP PAID $4,299.71 FORD STOLE, AAA paid $21,130.07 FORD STOLE, AUTOGUARD paid $1,768.79 FORD STOLE, OWNER paid for THEFT INS. $2,500 FORD STOLE. FORD will only provide if you purchase another vehicle from the THIEVING Company. FORD total $ 59,891.24 WOMAN Owner received checks from FORD $ 984.48, $676.9 (on its way to me 2/2018 FORD noticed after BBB Complaint filed, FORD noticed they did not remit payment). RIGHT? OWNER total $ 1660.57 GAP took 13 weeks 2 days instead of 3 weeks, WOMAN OWNER out on Disability for STRESS/ANXIETY, GAP, AAA and FORD informed of WOMAN OWNER declined Health. They continued week after week, month after month to significantly increase my stress/anxiety. OWNER tried to get GAP to speak to AAA and FORD, THEY DID NOT COMPLY. OWNER DEMANDED by FORD TO REMIT PAYMENTS WHILE GAP WAS OPEN…3 PAYMENTS $ 2106.51, FORD KEPT. STOLE OWNERS MONEY. WOMAN OWNER filed BBB Complaint and Office Attorney General. We’ll see if they can bring FORD to their senses. STOP RIPPING and STEALING from WOMEN.

May 6, 2018

I worked with both Becky Skillman as well as Peter Woollacott. Becky was very helpful and patient with me as I had an idea of what I wanted but was n...ot 100% sure. Becky listened to what I needed then what I also wanted and helped me narrow it down to a Ford Escape and Hyundai Tucson SEL Plus. After driving both vehicles I fell in love with the Tucson. After I made my decision I worked with tenacious Pete to get the financials done. I was preapproved for a enough and had an interest rate prearranged before going to the dealership. Pete looked at what I had gotten negotiated and said to me I know you can get a much better rate. He negotiated on my behalf and got me an interest rate that was a full 4% lower than what I had in place with my current financial provider. At no point in this process did I feel rushed or forced into any choices. The Woollacott team was a pleasure to work with. I was honestly dreading dealing with the “car sales person” persona where they try to force you into buying what they need to sell and not what you want. That was definitely not the case working with Becky and Pete. When it is time for me to buy another new vehicle I will definitely come back to see Becky and Pete.

May 5, 2018

I was treated honestly with no pressure. They let you look what you are looking for & ask questions so they may direct you to what you maybe inter...ested in.

May 5, 2018

I rate them five stars and would rate higher if possible. The whole buying experience was great from beginning to end. I Can't say enough about this ...dealership and the folks i dealt with, Max Laine, Josh Phillips and Derrick Day were a pleasure to work with and really treated me the way a person should be treated at any dealership. Genuinely honest, upfront about everything, willing to go the extra mile, no games, no gimmicks, no surprises. I've purchased several new vehicles at different dealerships over the last 30 years and i can honestly say this was the best overall experience I've ever had while buying a vehicle.

Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai

Thanks so much for your amazing review! We really appreciate this feedback and we'll be certain to share your compliments to Max, Josh & Derrick. We p...ride ourselves on offering high quality customer service, and we're glad we were able to take care of you. We look forward to working with you again and hope that you enjoy your new truck!!

April 13, 2018

Cornell Wilson was very professional, informative and courteous. I will recommend him to anyone buying a new car. Carrie Fruend was professional, and... diligent. Normally I dread buying a vehicle but everyone made it a pleasurable experience.

Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai

Hi and thank you so much for this amazing review!! We are glad to have been able to help you find your perfect car and offer a great experience! We ar...e happy it wasn't as dreadful as you thought :) We look forward to helping you again in the future. Best, The Ray Skillman Ford Team

April 13, 2018

Mr. Wilson was very helpful in choosing a car that worked for me. He went to great detail in ahowing me the features on the car and assisting me in se...tup.

Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai

Thanks so much for your amazing review! We really appreciate this feedback and we'll be certain to share your compliments to Cornell. We pride ourselv...es on offering high quality customer service, and we're glad we were able to take care of you. We look forward to working with you again and hope that you enjoy your new vehicle!!!

April 12, 2018

When we showed up on a Firday evening to just drive through the lot, Cornell had walked out in the cold and blowing snow to catch us before we left.... We showed again on Saturday afternoon to talk to Cornell about trading in a car for a new Explorer he was busy with another client. He took a minute to come out of the office to talk to us and we told him what we were after. He said he would still be awhile with his client but found someone else to start get the ball rolling for our trade in. We appreciated that very much so we didn't have to sit around. He was truly a great salesman with a great attitude. He will definitely see us again in the future.

Ray Skillman Performance Ford & South Side Hyundai

Thank you for the kind words! We couldn't be happier that you enjoyed your experience here at our dealership and that Cornell was there to provide you... with such exceptional service! We look forward to the opportunity to service you in the future.

Ray Skillman Ford & Southside Hyundai