Ray Skillman Ford & Southside Hyundai

1023 reviews

1023 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ray Skillman Ford & Southside Hyundai from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• June 8, 2015

I purchased my first Hyundai from Ron Goode and wouldn't think about purchasing one from anyone else! He is professional and got me the car I wanted at... a price I could afford. I went back and purchased a truck for my husband and the next week went back and purchased a 2016 Elantra for myself. If you want an honest, up front, no pressure guy Ron is your man. As for the services department 5 stars!!!! I love Tony and the entire service department. They make taking your car in for maintenance more bearable because of the friendly atmosphere. Ray Skillman Hyundai gets 5 ***** from me!

February 26, 2018

I had a great experience at this location. Everybody was there to help me. I sat with multiple people from different areas of the business, getting help... with whatever I needed. They worked with me for a solution of payments and insurance that worked for me! I will defintely be returning!

February 23, 2018

Great buying experience. I just made my third Roush vehicle purchase from John Trishler . As always when dealing with John you never feel pressured into... anything. I've purchased quite a few cars in my time and I can truly say John has to be the most knowledgeable salesman I've had the pleasure of dealing with.

February 21, 2018

The staff at Ray Skillman???s Ford in Greenwood were wonderful to work with. They went above and beyond to help get me into a reliable vehicle that met... my needs all while including a payment plan that fits within my budget. The staff at Ray Skillman???s Ford in Greenwood came highly recommended and I have to admit, they completely won me over. Not only did they help me with acquiring a new vehicle; the staff was nice, respectful and made the pain of shopping for a vehicle a pleasurable experience. I will definitely be returning to Ray Skillman???s Ford in Greenwood the next time I need a vehicle. I extend many thanks and gratitude to the staff at Ray Skillman???s Ford for helping me. You have made my daily life less stressful and worrisome as I now have a safe and reliable vehicle to drive.

February 21, 2018

This was my first time buying a car for myself, and going into it I was nervous. Ray Skillman Ford, specifically Cornell, helped me through the process... and was super patient. It was a great experience and I would recommend Ray Skillman Ford to anyone who is looking for a great car.

February 10, 2018

I started looking online at a new Elantra back in September 2017 and spoke with Taylor. She was so friendly and then had me speak to Manny. I came out... and looked at the car. I knew I wanted a Hyundai because I currently have a 2005 Elantra I bought brand new and previously had a 2000 Elantra. Manny knew I wasn't buying that day but was patient and extremely professional with me. He and Taylor continued to work with me with no pressure until I came out and bought the car on 2/8/2018. He spent a lot of time with my husband and I showing us the car which he had all warm and ready when we arrived. For my experience, the Elantra sold itself by being an incredible car, but Manny sold me the Elantra from Ray Skillman in Greenwood which happens to be the farthest Hyundai dealer from our house. Thank you Manny.

February 8, 2018

After our vehicle was totaled, we were looking for a new truck. Went to different websites, was bombarded by e-mails and phone calls. We ignored them,... and called Johnny Stewart at Skillman Ford. He was great on a previous purchase and certainly stepped up to the plate on this one. Everyone at the dealership stepped up to make sure we found what we wanted. They treated us like old friends, not like someone they would never see again. Absolutely would I recommend Skillman Ford.

February 7, 2018

i bought a new 2017 focus from ray skillman ford. my salesman, cornell wilson made everything very easy. he answered all my questions with ease which made... my experience very satisfying. he's very friendly and easy to talk to. i would recommend cornell wilson to anyone looking to buy a new car. he is a top notch salesman and i would buy from this dealershipand him again.

February 6, 2018

Vehicles were ready to test drive when I arrived, friendly, courteous hassle free envirenment, great care was given in presenting the facts of both vehicles.

February 2, 2018

We bought a 2017 silver Mustang from John Trischler, representing Ray Skillman Performance Ford. He walked us through all phases of the purchase, handled... the paperwork and kept in touch throughout the purchase process. We recommend John and the Skillman dealership with a positive experience. The long distance process was virtually painless.