Ray Skillman Ford & Southside Hyundai

100 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• August 11, 2018

Darla, Steve and Josh went above and beyond on sales/ customer service!!! We closed the place down 2out of 3 visits and they didn’t rush us or seem... put out! We had been looking at Honda’s and were pretty determined that that would be our next car. Luckily for us, the Honda dealership we visited was too worried about closing and just seemed to be ready for us to go! We went into the Hyundai dealership thinking they were closed and we would just compare the Accord to the Sonata. Much to our surprise, they were still open and didn’t rush us or pressure us! It was a Saturday and they encouraged us to take an extended test drive to make sure that was what we liked and to research the ratings and such! We did and when we came back on Monday they were able to locate a model that had all that we wanted with a lower price!! Tuesday we drove our new car home with an extended warranty and gap insurance too! ( we usually never get all that) Hands down it was the best car buying experience we’ve ever had!!! Thanks again Darla, Steve and Josh!!

August 1, 2018

Very nice and great to deal with. Very friendly people. Very professional.

July 31, 2018

Ron Goode was the salesman we talked to. He was extremely helpful and answered all of our queries honestly. We have a average credit so I didn’t... think we would get approved but Ron and Peter never gave up and we walked out with a new Hyundai Elontra. We couldn’t be more excited. If your looking for a new or even a new car Ray Skillman is the place to stop.

July 5, 2018

Ron Goode and his staff provided top notch sales service. Have bought 4 cars from Ray Skillman and will always come back. They are top notch.

July 5, 2018

I've referred a lot of business to you guys #rayskillmanford, but never again. Walked in your parts department to buy $4,000 worth of wheels for my... Platinum F350 and was treated like trash. I sold cars for you, have fielded customer calls since moving on to a bigger better job... Referred countless people for sales and service... Now, I get to see how your customers are treated after the sale. Wow, what a mistake I made referring people. Your employees lack of professionalism makes people such as myself look like an idiot for having stood behind your company and touting how great the entire process is compared to other dealers. When your company grows, but your employees don't care... You have nowhere to go but down. I called your dealership @BillSkillman to give a professional heads up, instead... I was greeted by even more of your employees lack of professionalism. I had every intention of getting some service done, ordering parts and trading my older truck for a new superduty. Your employees (and manager) just cost the Skillman Group at least a $65k sale. My only goal now... To make sure others don't have to put up with the type of service I just did. I don't like leaving negative reviews, but when the management doesn't care... Let the public be aware. Don't buy a car or truck from Ray Skillman Performance Ford. Employees, Jamie Day and Mike Day

June 22, 2018

Found the Ford F150 that we were looking for. The staff was very helpful and friendly. This is our second purchase from Ray Skillman. Thanks

May 23, 2018

Had a wonderful experience at Ray Skillman’s. We were helped by several people starting with Ron Goode. Great salesmen and made the experience go... smoothly. Went above and beyond. The finance manager Hayden Cook made things easy. Macy Robinson and Michael were so helpful that they drove the car to our house! The gentlemen named Daryl was so great. He was very helpful setting up radio pairing etc. just great and would recommend this dealership if you want honest, helpful people!

May 21, 2018

Best price, awesome service, and by far the easiest buying experience I’ve ever had in 30 years. Joe Marcello, Randy Martin and Bill Skillman set... the standard! I sent my brother their contact info as soon as I drove off the lot.

May 14, 2018

Worked mainly with Darrel Lyon. Very pleasant and knowledgeable salesman. All questions answered very well. Extremely helpful. This shopping venture... was best I have ever had. I highly recommend Ray Skillman Hyundai.

May 10, 2018

RAY SKILLMAN HYUNDAI-GREENWOOD -THIEVES/LIARS/TARGETS AGAINST WOMEN…Actually, FORD rates BIG “O”- had to click 1. RUN…. RUN…... RUN!!! Below all TRUE FACTS!!! Woman Car stolen, car found Totaled next morning 9/30/17 2014 Ford Escape $20-$30,000 miles, AAA Full Coverage Insurance, GAP and $2,500 Theft Ins. PAID by OWNER. CAR in service 5 times for defects. OWNER paid FORD $28,086.16, plus 3 add'l payments while GAP was being processed $2,106.51. FORD RECVD $28,086.16 from OWNER: FORD STOLE 3 extra payments FROM OWNER; $2,106.51- Ford promised to return payments. FORD LIED. GAP PAID $4,299.71 FORD STOLE, AAA paid $21,130.07 FORD STOLE, AUTOGUARD paid $1,768.79 FORD STOLE, OWNER paid for THEFT INS. $2,500 FORD STOLE. FORD will only provide if you purchase another vehicle from the THIEVING Company. FORD total $ 59,891.24 WOMAN Owner received checks from FORD $ 984.48, $676.9 (on its way to me 2/2018 FORD noticed after BBB Complaint filed, FORD noticed they did not remit payment). RIGHT? OWNER total $ 1660.57 GAP took 13 weeks 2 days instead of 3 weeks, WOMAN OWNER out on Disability for STRESS/ANXIETY, GAP, AAA and FORD informed of WOMAN OWNER declined Health. They continued week after week, month after month to significantly increase my stress/anxiety. OWNER tried to get GAP to speak to AAA and FORD, THEY DID NOT COMPLY. OWNER DEMANDED by FORD TO REMIT PAYMENTS WHILE GAP WAS OPEN…3 PAYMENTS $ 2106.51, FORD KEPT. STOLE OWNERS MONEY. WOMAN OWNER filed BBB Complaint and Office Attorney General. We’ll see if they can bring FORD to their senses. STOP RIPPING and STEALING from WOMEN.