Ray Skillman Ford & Southside Hyundai

112 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

July 13, 2019

Darla Pieper with Ray Skillman Hyundai was once again so Great to work with! This time, looking for a used CPO truck, Ray Skillman was definitely the... best place to go. Chevy, Ford, GMC you name it they have it which helps keep your options open!!! Darla and the Ray Skillman Teams thank you so much for all of your help!

Thanks so much for your amazing review, George! We really appreciate this feedback and we'll be certain to share your compliments to Darla and to the ...rest of the staff. We pride ourselves on offering high quality customer service, and we're glad we were able to take care of you. We look forward to working with you again and hope that you enjoy your vehicle!

July 2, 2019

This was my 3rd Santa Fe I purchased here. Worked with Darla and Kevin. They went out of there way to find me exactly the one that I wanted. They got it... in and got ready for me to take home ASAP.

• July 29, 2019

The process was quick and painless. Brent’s team was awesome and made sure I was taken care of during the whole process. Everyone I came in contact with... was personable and seemed like they really wanted to help me out. #fordfamily

June 28, 2019

Excellent, excellent, excellent! I inquired on a Sunday morning about a SUV they had on their website and had a response first thing Monday morning. I... went to see the SUV and it was everything their website said, since I had another car in mind at the time, but they quickly showed me this was a better deal, less miles, newer SUV, and perfect with my finances. I was able to buy it with no money down and drive off in one of the fastest car buying trips I had ever been in. record speed fast this deal was done...lol

June 24, 2019

Worked with Kevin Kknaffel and Darla and they were amazing ! Great knowledge and very friendly ! I will Definitely be buying my next car from them.... I would definitely recommend them to any family member or friend .

April 12, 2019

Everyone here was extremely nice and wonderful! Derek Young was my salesman and was amazing in helping me get into the vehicle I had already had my eyes... on and out of my lease that was coming to an end. One of the best car experiences I've ever had. The insurance broker Amber was awesome as well getting me a lower insurance rate. Josh Owens also helped me with financing and was great! I appreciate everyone who worked so hard to get me where I wanted to be. Highly recommend Ray Skillman Ford Hyundai!!

March 18, 2019

Ron good was a very helpful sells person. I’ve bought three vehicles from this dealership. I’m very pleased with the staff at Rayskillmans Ford in Greenwood

March 18, 2019

We worked with Greg and he was amazing!! He’s so helpful and very respectful. Was not pushy at all, and was very intuitive to my exact needs for a car.... Super sweet guy! Definitely recommend to anyone looking for a used car!! We will for sure be back again in the future! Thanks Greg!!!!

February 23, 2019

I was looking for a F150 Raptor to fit in a price range. Contacted them about one I found on cars.com. I was contacted promptly and every question I had... was answer and I was treated like any other customer (even though I was a whole state away). Dealer and salesman worked with me on the price to get me into the truck I wanted. Great service and people would recommend!

February 21, 2019

As always Darla was awesome. The process was as smooth as ever. We are never disappointed when we come here to purchase a vehicle. Thank You!!