Hoffman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

1.0
  • Lied to for a Week

Worse Dealership Ever" - 2016 Charger RT Contacted this dealership about a vehicle and made an appointment. I work for a living and could not get to the dealership till Saturday. I was told that they would hold the vehicle and it would be ready for us Saturday morning. We live 35 miles in a different state. So Saturday morning comes and we recieved a email confirming our appointment. We drive to Hoffmans Chrysler. No one was waiting for us. Finally talked to some sales guy that was trolling the load. Had to show him a email about the vehicle that was on hold for us. He said no one told them that the car was on hold and the had sold it. What good was a appointment when there was no one there too meet us. Will never deal with this worthless dealership again ever!

• Poor attention to detail Service center

Brought durango 2011 for simple tire sensor replacement. This is the second one I have had replaced since owning the car. First time at a deal in NY it was replaced with I tin one hour. Here at Hoffman , first didn't have the part , come back tomorrow. Next day the part didn't come in. I explained when I first made the appointment that I was driving 380 miles northeast. This is a common part. Yet this service center doesn't have the part and can't even get it ordered correctly next day. I called a dealer close to where I will be in New England. Explained I needed the tire sensor they will do it tonight. I asked if they have the part, Their reply "Of course". This Hoffman dealer won't be getting any 10 s from me. Now to drive 7 hours with the tire sensor flashing.