Hoffman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Call This Dealer

New Used

Lied to for a Week
    January 1, 2017

Worse Dealership Ever" - 2016 Charger RT Contacted this dealership about a vehicle and made an appointment. I work for a living and could not get to t...he dealership till Saturday. I was told that they would hold the vehicle and it would be ready for us Saturday morning. We live 35 miles in a different state. So Saturday morning comes and we recieved a email confirming our appointment. We drive to Hoffmans Chrysler. No one was waiting for us. Finally talked to some sales guy that was trolling the load. Had to show him a email about the vehicle that was on hold for us. He said no one told them that the car was on hold and the had sold it. What good was a appointment when there was no one there too meet us. Will never deal with this worthless dealership again ever!

Poor attention to detail Service center
    August 11, 2015

Brought durango 2011 for simple tire sensor replacement. This is the second one I have had replaced since owning the car. First time at a deal in NY i...t was replaced with I tin one hour. Here at Hoffman , first didn't have the part , come back tomorrow. Next day the part didn't come in. I explained when I first made the appointment that I was driving 380 miles northeast. This is a common part. Yet this service center doesn't have the part and can't even get it ordered correctly next day. I called a dealer close to where I will be in New England. Explained I needed the tire sensor they will do it tonight. I asked if they have the part, Their reply "Of course". This Hoffman dealer won't be getting any 10 s from me. Now to drive 7 hours with the tire sensor flashing.

Hoffman Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM