• Bought Van

Thank you! Writing this to make 50 characters. This should be enough.

Thank you! Writing this to make 50 characters. This should be enough.

• Rude, unhelpful, didn't want to earn my business

What an absolute joke. Called and spoke to Kory, he wasn't willing to give me an idea on trade, said they will require me to drive 170 miles to them for an appraisal. I then wanted to place an offer on a vehicle that was within the fair market price, expecting some sort of offer in return and was told, NO, they were offered more this weekend and didn't make a deal. I purchase A LOT of cars and have never attempted to work with a dealership that didn't want to earn my business. Business must be good for Summit. I know if I treated my customers this way I'd be out of business. Good luck if you decide to go here.

• Review

Service was prompt and efficient: however, I see now that my oil change card was not punched.

• new lease

friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. No complaints

Eric, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. No complaints

• Go somewhere else for service

Could not have been more disappointed with the service.

Could not have been more disappointed with the service.

We're extremely disappointed to hear about your negative experience at our dealership. Our customers mean a great deal to us and we regret that we failed to provide you with the quality service you deserve. We take our customers? comments seriously so we hope that you?ll give us a call at (970) 262-9230 so we can understand exactly what went wrong and do our best to try and resolve this matter to the best of our ability.

• Excellent customer service from the GM!

When I came in on a Monday it was usually busy, so the General Manager gladly helped me out as I had driven all the way up from Denver to look at a specific used car. He took time out of his busy day to personally assist me with my purchase and was extremely friendly and fair. The transaction went about as smooth as possible and they had me outta there in a very short time.

• Great Service!!

Everything went great...I walked in and told Stephanie what I was looking for, and more importantly what I could afford. She did a great job helping me get into a new vehicle, it's exactly what I was looking for. Glad I didn't have to deal with going to Denver to get a good deal on a nice car.

• Oil Change

as expected, showed up as scheduled, had my oil changed in a reasonable amount of time. Paid, and was out the door on my way.

• Buyer

If is wasn't for BJ & Ryan I would have gone to Denver. BJ was very helpful and understanding of my needs and budget. He is a tremendous asset to Your dealership.

• awful service

Absolutely terrible. Zero follow up from any of the service advisors.

Absolutely terrible. Zero follow up from any of the service advisors.