New 866-483-7586 Dealer Website
Used 866-484-1651 Email Dealer
Service 866-483-8650

Average based on 47 reviews
  • Ford F250

Very friendly staff and buying experience. Pamela was fun to work with. She was very knowledgeable.

• Excellent Service

Easy to schedule and the work was completed as promised.

Easy to schedule and the work was completed as promised.

• Just what I was looking for

Because the gang at Summit Ford very quickly found me the vehicle I was looking for, and Pamela D. guided us through a quick and painless process, I am a very happy new F150 owner. Thanks!

We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us, Steven. We hope you're enjoying your new vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

• Great Servicee

Fast,professional and value priced. Well done and quick

We appreciate your positive feedback, Donna. We are more than happy to have been of help.

Fast,professional and value priced. Well done and quick

• Summit Ford has the transmission guru/yoda

We are happy that you found us to be so helpful! We appreciate your feedback and hope you'll consider us again in the future.

I took my 2002 Explorer to *TWO* other Ford Dealerships, complaining of transmission problems. Both dealerships told me the transmission was fine and returned the car to me. I brought my car to Summit Ford and their transmission guru/Yoda (Mike?) found that I had a problem with the transmission solenoid. He replaced it and the symptoms/problem were fixed. Thank you, Transmission Guru/Yoda!

• Epic fail

Brakes went out in 2015 F150 Platinum 12 hours from home. The truck was towed to Summit Ford Wednesday morning. They don't expect to be able to fix it until the following week. When I told them we had to leave for home prior to that they suggested I rent a car, drive home 12 hours, drive back when it is ready and then drive back home another 12 hours.

• Excellence in serving the customer

I appreciate the excellent service that I am getting, and the friendly professional attention I receive from the 2 service advisors Ben and Cody.

Thanks so much for your feedback, Alfred. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

• New tires

Thank you, Cheri, for the glowing review! It's good to hear our team is living up to the promise of providing fantastic service to our customers.

Everything was fine, except I paid $10 more than the price I was quoted for my new tires. That was disappointing. Of course I can give a review, but nothing is ever done about my reviews.

• Great Job

Stephanie was extremely knowledgeable and helpful and the experience was relaxing and fun. Stephanie has gone above and beyond to assist me even after the purchase was completed. We will be using this dealership in our future purchases even though we live in Denver.

• F-150

2015 F-150 Crewcab longbed commuter truck, got to swap tires

We are happy you found us so helpful! Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

2015 F-150 Crewcab longbed commuter truck, got to swap tires