• Quick transaction, friendly staff, no pressure!

I purchased a `15 Crosstrek XV from Subaru of Dayton after working with the internet specialist (Mark L.). All around it was a stellar transaction, and the dealership treated me and my wife very well. This is my 4th Subaru and by far the best experience to date. When we showed up the car was already gassed up and ready to go. We did a quick test drive and then went over a few things with Mark before closing the deal with the finance manager, Walter. Both Mark and Walter were professional and courteous and my wife and I never felt pressured. We would definitely buy another car from this dealership!

We appreciate your kind words. I hope you and your wife enjoy your new Crosstrek, if there is anything I can do please let me know. Deric Massie General Manager

• experience

Friendly receptionist and service person. I didn't understand that if I pulled up far enough the garage door would open and I should pull in....a worker walked by and explained it to me. Very nice. Maybe provide a remote for the TV in the lobby so I could watch what I wanted and turn the sound up a touch.

• Service Review

Rex, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with Subaru of Dayton. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

Service is good but expensive! I have to complain about all the notifications: There are too many both before and after the appointment so much so I will probably opt out. One or 2 reminders or messages is plenty!

• Oil change

In for an oil change and tire rotation. They lost track of me for awhile and to apologize I got free service! So I am definitely pleased.

Roberta, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with Subaru of Dayton.

• Helpful and knowledgeable

I purchased a new Outback from Subaru of Dayton the whole experience was pleasant. Micah went out of his way to make sure I got the vehicle I was looking for and was a great help even after the sale.

Loomis, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with Subaru of Dayton. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

• dayton subaru; impreza

very friendly salesperson. knowledgeable and helpful

very friendly salesperson. knowledgeable and helpful

Thanks for the feedback, David. We strive to provide excellent service to our customers at Subaru of Dayton. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

• Fog light repair

Quick and efficient. Replaced fog lamp shade that was missing.

John, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with Subaru of Dayton. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

Quick and efficient. Replaced fog lamp shade that was missing.

• Reliable Service

Trust worthy dealership. Quality service. Honored/matched a deal I had with another dealer in the area.

John Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet. , thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with Subaru of Dayt...

John Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet. , thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with Subaru of Dayton.

• One of the good dealers

Wonderful to deal with, fixed the issue but spilled fluids on the paint

Thank you for sharing your experience with us,

Wonderful to deal with, fixed the issue but spilled fluids on the paint

Thank you for sharing your experience with us,

• Mrs. Zhang

We always love to receive great feedback. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

My purchase experience is a very pleasant one. Dave Fuchs is very professional, helpful, and kind. Both my husband and I are completely satisfied with our purchase. We will definitely recommend Dave to our friends or families.