• Quick transaction, friendly staff, no pressure!

I purchased a `15 Crosstrek XV from Subaru of Dayton after working with the internet specialist (Mark L.). All around it was a stellar transaction, and the dealership treated me and my wife very well. This is my 4th Subaru and by far the best experience to date. When we showed up the car was already gassed up and ready to go. We did a quick test drive and then went over a few things with Mark before closing the deal with the finance manager, Walter. Both Mark and Walter were professional and courteous and my wife and I never felt pressured. We would definitely buy another car from this dealership!

We appreciate your kind words. I hope you and your wife enjoy your new Crosstrek, if there is anything I can do please let me know. Deric Massie General Manager

• Great Service

Very pleased that they put 2 workers on my car to get everything done in a relatively short timeframe.

• dayton subaru

Great great great service....................................................................

Bonnie, thank you for the high star rating! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

• Subaru of Dayton

I had been shopping for approximately 3 months and had specific criteria based on the vehicle, price, and financing, and was in contact with dealers in different cities and states. Vickie Pulver, sales rep, was patient and professional in putting together a deal that was an excellent fit for me.

Hello James, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! James, reviews like this give us motivation and help us ensure we provide high-quality care. Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

• Review of a 2017 Subaru outback

Micha was amazing, he was informative without being pushy. We left other dealers because they pushed me to buy a car right then and there.

Emily, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

• experience

Friendly receptionist and service person. I didn't understand that if I pulled up far enough the garage door would open and I should pull in....a worker walked by and explained it to me. Very nice. Maybe provide a remote for the TV in the lobby so I could watch what I wanted and turn the sound up a touch.

• Service Review

Rex, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with Subaru of Dayton. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

Service is good but expensive! I have to complain about all the notifications: There are too many both before and after the appointment so much so I will probably opt out. One or 2 reminders or messages is plenty!

• Oil change

In for an oil change and tire rotation. They lost track of me for awhile and to apologize I got free service! So I am definitely pleased.

Roberta, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with Subaru of Dayton.

• Helpful and knowledgeable

I purchased a new Outback from Subaru of Dayton the whole experience was pleasant. Micah went out of his way to make sure I got the vehicle I was looking for and was a great help even after the sale.

Loomis, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with Subaru of Dayton. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

• dayton subaru; impreza

very friendly salesperson. knowledgeable and helpful

very friendly salesperson. knowledgeable and helpful

Thanks for the feedback, David. We strive to provide excellent service to our customers at Subaru of Dayton. Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.