Average based on 9 reviews
  • New Owner

We are very satisfied with our new Equinox 2016. Someone drove into our old car causing enough damage to consider it totaled. We needed a new vehicle quickly and are happy that we could find a better deal locally.

New Owner - We're sorry to hear about your old vehicle =/ Sometimes random moments like this happen in life but most importantly we are glad you weren't harmed. Aside from that, we congratulate you on your brand new Equinox and welcome you back anytime. Enjoy!

• Great People

Enjoy working with Gary and the rest of the staff. Great people close to home they have taken care of every question and service request I've needed or asked.

• MR GRIFFEE

the service at hubler auto center is the best ever I would not go any where else

• 2014 Encore

Purchased a used 2014 Encore this week-end that we saw online. Everyone at the dealership was helpful and ours salesperson took the time to explain all the features of the vehicle and how to use them. He even helped with the OnStar activation process. Pricing was very fair. Well worth the drive.

• great place to go, and service dept is best, too

Facilities currently under complete renovation. They are greatly expanding and upgrading them. Service dept is highly efficient and friendly.

• 2013 Chevy Equinox

I recently bought a vehicle at Hubler in Rushville, My sales associate, Chris Mclauglin, was extremely instrumental in helping me pick out a vehicle! I had called him a few days prior to visiting the lot to give him some parameters, on what I was looking for. When I arrived he had set a few cars to the side for me to check out based on the criteria I had given him! You could tell he had done some thorough researching, making sure the cars were what I wanted, saving him and I both valuable time. He wasnt trying to sell me what he wanted me to buy. He listened to what I wanted, and was very knowledgable about all the features and options on all the models, I was very impressed! After a few test drives, and lots of questions, I finally chose the 2013 Chevy Equinox. I love my car! I would definetly highly recommend Chris Mclauglin to help you with your next car purchase!

• Came to buy used got a deal on new couldn't say no

I started talking with Dan Griffee at Hubler Rushville about trading for used couldn't get a deal I could afford. Dan said would you be interested in anew 2012 left over I said sure after test drive Dan started on a deal that was fantastic. I had work with Dan before and I knew how super he was. Drove home in a new 2012 Cruze and I love it. Richard was great at getting us a finance deal that would work in our budget. And it was fast also. I can't say enough about how super these guys are to work with, did not feel pressured. They just wanted to make us happy with our new car,and we are. I'll be back and I will tell friends and relitives where to get a great deal. Thanks again guys, Clay and Margaret

• Love my new wheels

Dan Griffee was a great sales guy to work with. No hassle, no gimics. Fast and easy. Will have my loyalty in the future.

• 2013 Chevy Equinox

I'm Anglia Gorsuch and I am using someone's computer to write this review. I had the honor in dealing with Dan Griffe in purchasing my new 2013 Chevy Equinox. He was so helpful in explaining all the features of the new vehicle. He is a great PR man and I will look forward in dealing with him in the future. Thanks Dan. You're the man.