Bayshore Ford of Pennsville

(5.0) 31 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Repairs to my car, from a rear ended accident
    August 9, 2017

Ron Hanstein in the body shop did an excellent repair of the damage. Was very professional, and handled all the details with the insurance company. Gr...eat job by Ron and his crew.

Larry, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We love Ron! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• great service
    June 16, 2017

I had my car serviced in a very timely manner Everyone was very helpful

• Wonderful experience!!
    March 30, 2017

Bay shore Ford is an excellent dealership - I had a great experience when purchasing my new vechile. The staff was friendly and very knowledgeable. I ...can't imagine buying a car anywhere else! I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone.

• Fabulous experience!
    March 25, 2017

It was a pleasure doing business with this dealership. They are close to home and had exactly what I was looking for. I plan to use them for my next l...ease.

• Trustworthy Service
    March 23, 2017

Dealing with Bayshore Ford has been excellent from the day I bought my car. Service department is top notch, knowledgeable and courteous.

• Excellent Dealership
    March 23, 2017

First time buying a vehicle from Bayshore Ford in Pennsville, NJ and what a pleasant experience! All staff (sales, finance, manager) were easy to work... with and made the process of buying my Ford Truck a pleasure. I have already recommended this dealership to a few friends and I will definitely be buying from them again. Thank you for making the car buying process easy and hassle-free!

• I found a place to buy all my vehicles!
    March 22, 2017

I'm so happy that I found a place to purchase all my families vehicles. The staff was polite, well knowledged and made the buying process enjoyable! Y...es, Enjoyable!!! I felt like everyone from the sales department, finance and manager were out for my families best interest. Thank you for putting your customer first!!!

• Service
    March 22, 2017

Have bought at least 11 vehicles between work and personal and have always gotten first class sales help as well as service and repairs. I take my veh...icles there for service and always get a phone call if anything is found out of the ordinary even if it's something that doesn't need fixing right away, but to make me aware of it. Honest and caring people there at Bayshore Ford in Pennsville, N.J.

• Praise for the service
    March 22, 2017

I need to TRUST the dealer that is servicing my car, it is worth the time to make the drive to Pennsville. I know when I take my car to Bayshore they ...will service it properly. The Staff is exceptional both in the show room and the service department. Shout out to Steve who keeps me informed from the time my car arrives until it is finished. I have been using Bayshore Ford for years and have always been completely satisfied.

• 2013 GMC Sierra Body Repair
    December 21, 2016

Took my truck to this dealership to have my truck body repaired.Was greeted by Ron Staring and he was very instrumental in my decession as to have my ...truck repaired at this facility. The repairs was done to perfection and in a desent time frame. Ron also made arrangements with Enterprise so I had a rental waiting for me when I dropped my truck off. Thanks to Bayshore Ford and Ron Staring for you work and assistance.

Bayshore Ford of Pennsville