Superior Ford Lincoln of Morgantown

Average based on 36 reviews.
  • Great deal, friendly knowledgeable sales reps

Chris Boord was the best sales rep was had after several dealership stops, very easy and nice to deal with and was a BIG reason I purchased the F250. Also sandy was very helpful in resolving a problem. The rest of the people at the dealership was also nice, I have nothing bad to say about any of the staff. We had shopped from Parkerburg to Morgantown and was disappointed with several of the dealerships for various reasons. My advice to anyone looking for a new vehicle is make Freedom Ford your last stop, because thats where you will buy.

• Freedom Ford has great service and helpful.

Juan did an excellent job helping get into a newer vehicle for me. I had several requirements and he met every one. I have already recommended several of my friends and family to go talk to Juan. :)

• Purchased a new car

Victor made me feel very inportant like I was the only person there. I would recomand anyone choosing Freedom Ford and Victor as teh contact person.

• Freedom Ford

We enjoyed dealing at Freedom Ford, everybody was very nice and willing to help us. Our salesman was great helping us out.Thank You

• Freedom Ford

Very friendly and the salesman was very good. Lou was great. Everyone was great and expedited the process. That is why I bought at Freedom Ford.

• Awseome Experience.

Very very friendly and professional. Went above and beyond to help us get into our new Escape. Would definitely recommend Freedom Ford for anyone that is looking for a vehicle.

• Great service very friendly and polite

not sure if he was the manager but he helped me get my car in to get it fixed and inspected so he is the only one I talked to. He was very helpful and polite

• Excellent sale and professionalism!

Chris took his time and provided me with the best deal possible on a car that meets my needs for work and for all my friends. He was courteous, polite, and professional. I highly recommend him.

• sales person was great :) thank you

It was great fast an our sales person took the time to find us the right car an payment range.. only thing I didn't car for was when we went in to sign paper with the finance person he was a bit rude / snob.. maybe that's just the way he is or I took it the wrong way but comments he made we just weren't to happy with him. Maybe we just caught him on a bad day everyone has those :). But other wise we are completely happy.

• chris great job

Chris was right on spot he went way beyond what he needed to. He helped my wife pick her first car that she loves. I really appreciate what he did for her my greatest thank you James