Bob Ross Auto Group

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 38 reviews

Call This Dealer

• May 25, 2017

We had a great experience in the process of buying a car from Bob Ross (Branden) right from the beginning. They were quick to reply to my online requ...est and we were able to schedule a test drive quickly. Branden was extremely accommodating, willing to negotiate and not pushy in the least (like many other places we searched). Everyone we dealt with, management and finance exceeded our expectations in friendliness etc. I would highly recommend this dealership.

May 2, 2018

Worked with Dan Meyer Sales Rep. He answered every question professionally and spent lots of time with us. He was honest with us on pricing and was wi...lling to negotiate. I would recommend him to any one! Thanks Dan. Mark Thomas

March 23, 2018

I was so nervous and Bill Sweatt was a wonderful low pressure salesman. We were able to text about the car and trade in - making our 2 1/2 hour drive... to the dealership seem like a good idea. Once there everything was exactly as we expected. So happy with our 2015 Yukon .. love driving the it.

February 6, 2018

I've just bought a new 2017 GMC Canyon Denali from Bob Ross. The entire experience went perfectly smoothly, and all of the excellent staff were very h...elpful. Jerry went out of his way to the point of coming in on his day off to help me get this sale completed on the one day I could drive up from Nashville. Highly recommended!

September 28, 2017

I came in with a warranty claim which was initially approved by a GM warranty representative after an inspection by the Service Department. I was then... referred to another dealer for the warranty repair. That dealer reinspected the vehicle and said their GM warranty rep denied coverage. He then said he would check with Bob Ross Auto Group about the fact that their GM rep approved the warranty repair. Shortly thereafter, I received a call from Steven Bastian, the Bob Ross Service Department manager. Rather than simply honoring their word, or at least apologizing for their error, Mr. Bastian was rude and combative on the call in response to my questions. He would not even acknowledge that he and the GM rep had approved the repair. Until then, my experience with other Bob Ross representatives had been very good. Mr. Bastian changed that experience in one short phone call. I would never buy from Bob Ross GMC or get my car serviced there, nor would I recommend them to anyone. Very poor and unprofessional conduct.

James, On behalf of Bob Ross Auto, we do apologies for the issues and concerns that you do have and have gone through. we regret to hear that you no ...longer would like to do business with us. We would love to reach out to you and discuss your concerns so we can in any way gain your trust again, and in the future earn your business. We do thank you for bringing this to our attention and again our apologies.

August 13, 2017

Let me tell you that I hope that Jenell Ross realizes what a phenomenal staff she possesses. Everyone there makes you feel like family right when you ...walk in the door. My family has been buying all of our cars there since 2012 (I think 7 cars in total), and would never go anywhere else (after having a bad experience from another dealership). Doug, Bill S., Dan, Butch, Tonya, Tyrone, Joe, Bill K., Mike J. and anyone else that I missed are truly amazing. They are very knowledgeable and have never pressured myself or anyone into buying a vehicle. I couldn't be happier. Lastly I would like to say a big thank you to Bill Klapper and Mike Johnston for always going the extra mile to always making every visit special. 100% Satisfied Fiat, Buick and GMC Customers!!!

Thank you for the review, we hope that your future purchases will have the same impact.

July 28, 2017

Roger Hoffman spent a great deal of time finding just the right car to meet my needs and showing me all the details of every option the car had and ho...w everything worked so I was completely comfortable when i drove my beautiful Encore off the lot. He's the best. Also, the finance lady was very nice and accommodating . Overall, a wonderful experience. I highly recommend Bob Ross and Roger Hoffman.

Thank you for your recent purchase, we truly hope you will enjoy your new Buick Encore, what a GREAT choice in a vehicle. Thanks again.

July 27, 2017

I had a great experience buying my first vehicle from Bob Ross Auto. Dan Meyer was very thorough and accommodating. Also Kathleen Mayer along with Dan... made the purchasing process easy and fast. Both answered every question honestly and with the best intentions. Thank you

May 27, 2017

Purchased a 2014 gmc truck from bob ross. Tonya Munday was are sales person. she was great to talk to and deal with on this truck.very happy with the ...truck...THANKS tonya...JIM and KAREN U..

May 17, 2017

Excellent experience . If you are looking for a new vehicle see James Ward. He is very knowledgeable and professional.

Bob Ross Auto Group