• Great sales staff and personalized service

Dan Wilber gave me excellent service. He looked early on before the lease was ending and began providing information about a new lease. He took time with me and answered my questions by phone, email and in shop visits. The purpose was to provide guidance on options that I would like. Then he found the car with the options I wanted. He also provided information that would give me the best time to trade that was financially in my favor. Thanks to the GM pull ahead program.

• Great communication

I made an inquiry about a vehicle Voss had and was immediately contacted and provided a plethora of information. I could not be happier with how quickly I was provided the requested information. Great Job Voss Chevrolet.

• Smooth Transaction!!!

Bought a car from out of state and things couldn't have went smoother. From internet, sales and financing they were great. Had a great 5 hr. Ride home in my new Z06 to top it off!!!

• Amazing Dealership

If you visit Voss Used Cars ask for Kara she can make anything happen. We had a great time at Voss we went there looking for a Dodge Journey and ended up with a 2011 Cadillac Cts4 Awd. They even went ahead and bought us another key. Thanks Voss we will be visiting you in the future for our next vehicle.

• Voss Chevrolet

This is the second vehicle that I've purchased through Voss Chevrolet. Voss Chevrolet was recommended by my son who works there. We've been treated with the upmost respect and will continue to use Voss Chevrolet in the future.

• Great Service at Voss

The reason i keep coming back to Voss Service for maintaining my 2009 G5 is because of the personalized and professional service I get from Matt Jones. He is personable, knowledgeable and trustworthy. It's rare to find someone in the auto repair business that you feel is looking out for you and your vehicles best interest... but that's what i get when i deal with Matt.

• Retired

Mr. Brackens was polite and knowledgeable and did not make us feel pressured.

Mr. Brackens was polite and knowledgeable and did not make us feel pressured.

• Service customer

The service advisor, John, was great. He was very helpful and communicated to me throughout the process...that matters a lot to people.

• BEST IN OHIO

Awesome employees and place. I highly recommend going to Voss before anywhere else, you'll get the best deal from there.

• I Am Impressed with the Used Vehicle Sales Staff

My salesman Derrick and Used Sales Manager Brandon Horn have bent over backwards to make me happy. I would purchase another used vehicle from these gentlemen.