New 888-294-0313 Dealer Website
Used 888-318-9241 Email Dealer
Service 888-221-6018

Average based on 335 reviews.
  • Great sales staff and personalized service

Dan Wilber gave me excellent service. He looked early on before the lease was ending and began providing information about a new lease. He took time with me and answered my questions by phone, email and in shop visits. The purpose was to provide guidance on options that I would like. Then he found the car with the options I wanted. He also provided information that would give me the best time to trade that was financially in my favor. Thanks to the GM pull ahead program.

• Service customer

The service advisor, John, was great. He was very helpful and communicated to me throughout the process...that matters a lot to people.

• BEST IN OHIO

Awesome employees and place. I highly recommend going to Voss before anywhere else, you'll get the best deal from there.

• I Am Impressed with the Used Vehicle Sales Staff

My salesman Derrick and Used Sales Manager Brandon Horn have bent over backwards to make me happy. I would purchase another used vehicle from these gentlemen.

• Great staff and awesome prices!

Donovan Campbell (my salesman) was very knowledgeable and answered very well any questions I had. Thanks for a great truck buying experience!!

• Great service!

Kevin Brackens is an awesome salesman. We had not bought a new car and were very hesitant about it. Kevin was so patient with us and answered all of our questions and concerns. He has a great personality and is knowledgeable about the vehicles. He went above and beyond what we expected and we are extremely happy with our purchase.

• Service Department

Service department is professional and honest. My vehicle's service was completed in less than a day. I would recommend Voss.

• Good Sales experience but lacked quality in detail

Over all I had a good experience with Voss Chevrolet. The sales team were attentive and knowledgeable about the Buick Enclave I purchased. I purchased a 2013 Certified User Buick Enclave and while I know purchasing a used vehicle will mean the car may have some flaws associated with it. The car I purchased had very few scratches etc and I was promised they would be taken care of, and after 2 trips back to the dealership they were in fact fixed. However I had to make the second trip because the detail/service department said the scratches were fixed and some sticky residue on the door removed when in reality they hadn't even been touched. Also when I purchased the car I ordered a DVD system to be added. When the company added the system they didn't install it properly and the dome lights wouldn't come on and wouldn't play through the car speakers. So that also warranted a trip to another location to have that fixed. Additionally when I picked up the car after the DVD install and the scratch fix the first time my normal sales people and manager weren't there and no one gave me any instruction on the DVD system. This was disappointing in that this could have save me lots of trips from Vandalia to Centerville to have my car fixed as promised. I was also told I needed to wait until after 5:30 the day it was supposed to be ready due to the scratches being fixed and was really disappointed to wait all day to pick up my car and then the repairs weren't complete. I am pleased with my vehicle, however there was a lot of back and forth time to get things fixed that should have been done the first time. I gave the quality of repairs a lower score because when something is supposed to be fixed it should be fixed the first time and not returned to the customer with the repairs still needing to be completed, claiming to be complete.

• Excellent Customer Service

Matt Jones was so professional, helpful, and nice. He provided excellent customer service. I was having a very stressful day and he was kind enough to ask if I was okay. I've had Matt as a customer service representative before. He has always been very nice, is knowledgeable, and always answers any questions.

• Great service

Great job. They make easy as can be. Jim Mills to great care of us.

Great job. They make easy as can be. Jim Mills to great care of us.