500 Automotive Group

• Great experience!

Staff was very pleasant and helpful. Would recommend coming here to purchase a vehicle. I will come back.

• Best buying expierence.

I bought a vehicle I saw online from 500. We negotiated the deal over the phone, which also involved a trade. Everything we agreed on was upheld by 500. I drove down to the dealership, about two and a half hours, and they were waiting for me. The vehicle I was purchasing was in perfect condition, and even had 300 less miles than they told me. All the documents were drawn up, accurate, no surprises, and ready to go, the whole process took less than an hour and a half. I have bought many cars, this is the best buying experience I have ever had.

• Char Gallo

Char made the buying process easy. We are very satisfied with the efficient way she handled the purchase of our new car.

• Char Gallo

Very knowledgeable about the cars. Felt very comfortable with the buying process. Would recommend for anyone looking to buy a car.

• Wonderful nice people

They were fantastic people. They made buying a car beyond easy.

They were fantastic people. They made buying a car beyond easy.

• Great Experience

Very friendly and understanding staff. I had three kids in there with me and as you could imagine they were not interested in sitting and discussing numbers. The staff went out of their way to help entertain them and make the whole experience less stressful. Nice clean dealership that was very helpful and would definitely go back.

• Outstanding Salesman

Purchased my used car from Todd. He was a huge help from finding the car I wanted to the final paperwork. Would tell anyone to go see Todd at 500 Automotive Group.

• Great experience!

Had a great experience with 500 automotive group! The sales staff was very helpful and went out of their way to get the vehicle we wanted at a great price. Todd Norris is a very attentive salesman and helped after the purchase. Would highly recommend this dealership.

• great sales experiance

T.C. Eaker sold us 2 cars and did and outstanding job. 2015 Chevy impala and a 2017 silverado. 500 automotive gives great deals and outstanding service thank you again.

• Great Place to do business!

Matt did a great job in helping us into our new Terrain!

Matt did a great job in helping us into our new Terrain!