Average based on 236 reviews
  • Service with Ed

Conor Dascomb helped me as soon as I pulled in. He gave me figures I liked and a sense of ease when it came to handling my car needs. He was very informational and I enjoyed his interpersonal responses. I will be returning tomorrow morning to have my car fixed, so as of right now I am HAPPY with the service I've received.

• Ed Bozarth staff great job!

I purchase a 2015 and had it four month, took a road trip and it broke down on the way home, having on star made me feel safe, they took care of the tow and a hotel for the night. I was told from the small out of state dealer that it could take three to four week to do the repair all under warranty. I could not get a renal car and was stuck. I called Ed Bozarth were I had purchased the car, They staff was very helpful. Set p a rental car even tho my car was out of state at the time. They had my car towed here and did the repairs. the repairs were done in two days not four weeks. There were many issue along the way but the staff followed thru and took care of thing. I'm now back on the road and happy. Thanks to the great staff .

• Bad Customer Service

The facility was top notch but the people working in the Service area were not. I am a Customer Service Coach with my company and what I experience I took to my class of agents the following day to remind them of what not to do. Prior to me buying vehicle last year we went to Ed Bozarth and did not feel the open environment, so we drove to Colorado Springs to purchase our vehicle

• Customer

Buying the car was the worst experience I have ever had. Services was great !

Buying the car was the worst experience I have ever had. Services was great !

• Best Customer Service! !!

I had an amazing experience at Ed Bozarth Chevrolet, Keith Williams and Jessica Eusebio were outstanding! They are both very professional and friendly. I didn't feel pressured at all. Keith and Jessica adressed all my questions and concerns. I will definitely be a returning customer! Thank you for a wonderful experience!

• Great service

Amazing team of people highly educated on Chevy vehicles. Ask for Anthony Hurt he helped me pick out my perfect vehicle.

• Great service, great guys, great lounge.

Both Jason Crowley, service advisor, and Jared Casner, service tech, were helpful and knowledgeable. Plus they got my car in and out in a timely manner. The service department and the lounge was clean, organized, and well appointed for customer ease and comfort.

• Great service

My service advisor, Tim Sweet, did an exceptional job of ensuring my vehicle was taken care of. They not only fixed the issue I went in for, they also discovered another issue that would have had my vehicle back in to shop very quickly. Tim kept me informed as to the progress of the repairs and was very personable.

• Super Dealership

I've purchased 8 or 10 vehicles from Ed, and have always had a great experience.

• Awesome service!

Tim Sweet is the absolute best!! I've never left Ed Bozarth unhappy and I know it's because of his awesome customer service! Thank you so much, Tim!