Pellegrino Buick GMC

(4.5) 391 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.5
  • The best place to purchase a new or used car!
    December 3, 2014

My experience at Pelligrino GMC was wonderful. Lou Cerota and other employees are knowledgeable , friendly , and experienced. I would recommend anyone... in the market for a used or new car to visit Pelligrino GMC. They were most accommodating of my schedule and were not pushy. Lou Cerota sold me my last two vehicles and I couldn't imagine ever going to anyone else.

• Unhappy
    September 4, 2017

The sales person was rude and I couldn't wait to leave without a car . I didn't need a car but wanted a new car and sales man was no help and just rud...e

Hi Mel, we can assure you that we do not find this type of behavior acceptable, and we would like to address the situation you have described. Custome...r service is our top priority, and we're very disappointed to hear that we've let you down this time. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to us directly at (856) 629-0101 when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

• Cadillac srx
    May 15, 2017

Friendly ,helpful,no pressure sales people. Made buying a car very easy.

Hi, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Pellegrino Buick GMC. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Please let us know if... there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

• Another enjoyable experience....
    March 14, 2017

Another enjoyable experience with our recent purchase at Pellegrino Buick GMC, thanks to Lou Cerota. One again, Lou has gone out of his way to make s...ure our car buying experience was pleasant and hassle free. Lou made sure we understood all functions of the car. We have lost count of the number of cars we have purchased or lease from Lou. Thanks also for his secretary's (Craig) assistance.

The Gerbers, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with Pellegrino Buick GMC. Lou and Craig especially appreciated your ...comments.

• Great experience
    February 7, 2017

This is my second time leasing from Pellegrino and second time working with Lou Cerota. Great experience both times!!

Thank you very much for sharing these comments, Sherrybucolo. Lou especially appreciated your remarks.

• They hit a homerun out of the park!!!
    February 2, 2017

My Salesman Denny Pratta worked very hard from start to finish to put me in a great pre-owned truck. They worked very hard to get me the best possible... financing. I would recommend them to all of my friends and family.

• This car dealer rocks
    August 18, 2016

First off let me start by saying I had never heard of nor visited this dealership until Monday this week. Because of our growing family I decided to ...sell my truck for a more practical car. Upon entering i was greeting kindly by an associate who directed me to the used car manager; Joe C. He goes by Joe C because in all fairness I don't think even he can say his last name; Just kidding. Anyway Joe C was spectacular in every fashion. He was courteous, asked me about my truck, and complimented me on maintaining it. Afterwards, he discussed with me the many options available and what he could pay for the truck. We reached a price that was more than fair and at no time did he try to pressure me into buying anything. As someone who has owned 25 cars or so, I can attest dealers like Joe C are becoming red herrings ( hard to find). Next time I am in the market for A Buick or GMC, I am calling Joe C.

• Buying a off lease car
    April 9, 2016

Bought a number of cars from Pellegrino in the past. Salesperson Leo Cerota was great with all sales and questions with all the cars we bought. Servic...e has been great, no problems with anything with dealership. Lease or buying, no problems. 5 star dealership.

• Best experience at a car dealership!
    March 30, 2016

After contacting several GMC dealerships in southern NJ, I ended up going with Pellegrino because Lou Cerota and Craig were easy to work with and stra...igh forward from the start. I went in a test drove the Acadia and left the dealership with a price in hand. A couple days later, I completed the paperwork all via email to save time in the dealership and went in that evening to complete the paperwork. The whole process took a couple hours vs all day and Lou and Craig were able to beat the price they originally quoted me after processing all my paperwork! They were phenomenal and I would recommend anyone go there and ask for Lou and Craig! We will be buying our cars from them from now on. Thank you for the customer satisfaction you strive for! It really makes a big difference!

• Excellent service
    January 21, 2016

We are so grateful to have been able to purchase our new vehicle at Pellegrino through our salesman, Lou Cerota. His years of experience and knowledge... made the car buying process simple. We were able to get into our new vehicle at the price we wanted without the hassle you find at other dealerships. From now on, Pellegrino is our dealership of choice and Lou is our salesman of choice.

Pellegrino Buick GMC