• Great service at Causeway Ford

This was the second service on my 2017 Ford Escape, (5k and 10k) each visit went very well. The service started on time and was finished in a timely manner. I was pleased each time.

• Great Service and knowlegable Service Manager.

The service on our Leased Continental MKX 2014 was done excellent and we could wait for the Car.

Reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback. If you have any additional questions about your vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Sales Associate

Pat McGee is an asset to the Service Department at Causeway Ford. I've had the pleasure of having Pat assist me with my service needs for almost 12 years now.

Nancy, our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests! It is great to hear our Staff took such great care of you! We hope to see you here again!

• Richard J Boyle

great staff especially Peter Always helpful.. Been going there for close to 20 yrs.

• Lincoln MKZ

The delivery of my new Lincoln MKZ was smooth and the sales professional did and excellent job of explaining all the features on the vehicle. As one can imagine in today's technology world there are a lot of things to explain to the new buyer. A job well done and now I can use all the features without any issues.

• Buying a 2017 MKZ

We purchased a 2017 Lincoln MKZ which was sitting on the dealer's lot. Our sales agent was very informative and knowledgeable about the vehicle. The other agents in the office were helpful in answering other questions. The whole team at the dealer was helpful in negotiating a final price which was acceptable. They explained all the offers and incentives available both from Lincoln and the dealer. The overall experience was pleasurable and did not take very long

Neil, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Because you asked.

Your dealership in my humble opinion is curtious, considerate, and professional. A bit expensive, and cheap with the discount coupons, just sayin.

• New Key

Service was as expected and well done Appreciate timely experience

Kathleen, our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

Service was as expected and well done Appreciate timely experience

• Service

The service was great, would recommend this location to others.

The service was great, would recommend this location to others.

• Great service

Service on my Ford pick-up was very satisfactory. Pat always does an excellent job.