Average based on 283 reviews.
  • Causeway service

The service advisers has always taken my service needs In a professional manner. Thank you

John, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. Thanks again for your business! Take care!

• Service

Service was helpful in arranging a loaner car while my car was being serviced.

Service was helpful in arranging a loaner car while my car was being serviced.

Melissa, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Causeway Service Department

The staff is always professional and courteous. I have purchased 3 cars and will most likely purchase my 4th from them.

• Quality Service

Thanks for the great star-rating, James! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

The experience was quick and easy with all service reps conscientious and capable. Car inspection was completed and agreed upon work was done quickly.

• Oil Change

Everything went smoothly as always, I always wait for my car while getting a oil change and its always quick,

• Car buying

Hands down the best car buying experience ive had in the 5 vehicles ive owned. Everyone in every department is very welcoming and makes you feel like family.

• general service

great dealing with pete, as always covers every request or problem

We really appreciate your feedback! Thanks again for your business!

great dealing with pete, as always covers every request or problem

We really appreciate your feedback! Thanks again for your business!

• my visit

Jo Ann, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! We hope to see you again!

The service department is very good and your sales department is very good, I was not happy with your computer people for digging into my private screen names instead of using the one I gave them. They did correct it when I was in and I hope it stays that way because it happened once before and was corrected and they did it again.

• Lincoln warranty work

Sal was my Tech and he performed admirably. Submitted Warrant work to Ford , got their approval, ordered part promptly, called when it was in and set up appointment . Work went smoothly and repair looks great. Very pleased with process and result

• Untitled!!!

Dealing with Pat Magee is like going to an old friend. While a Ford dealer in Toms River might be a little more convenient for me, I will continue to go to Causeway as long as I can deal with Mr. Magee.

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides, Michael! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!