Manahawkin Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

(4.9) 462 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

462 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Manahawkin Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM from DealerRater.com
  • Another Great Experience!
    September 8, 2015

This is the second Ram truck I have purchased from this dealership in the last 18 months. The selection is great and their prices are the best. They o...ffer better pricing on more equipped vehicles than other, bigger dealerships do on less equipped vehicles. The staff is great and make sure you leave as a happy customer!

• Awsome!
    February 15, 2018

Everyone in the service department is great! They thoroughly explain what is going to be done, and explain afterwards what was done. Besides being ...very knowledgeable, they are happy and friendly as well! I would highly recommend them!

Overall Experience

• re: Mike Butera and Blaise.
    February 1, 2018

re: Mike Butera and Blaise. I'd like to take a moment to give praise where praise is due. Mike Butera did an outstanding job by selling me a new Ram 3...500 Dually. I've been searching for a truck for about 3 months and have visited every Dodge dealership in Ocean County. The fact that I come from Toms River and have chosen to purchase a vehicle, strike that, I have chosen to purchase three vehicles so far from Manahawkin Chrysler and RAM says a lot. You guys always seem to make the deal happen. I always feel that I have been treated fairly and with respect when we make a deal at your dealership. A few months ago we leased a new Pacifica after turning in the lease on Our Town & Country. That deal went smooth as well. I think that you have a good process from internet sales to the concierge to the sales floor. I always tell people we only buy from Manahawkin Chrysler- Dodge and have recommended several people who have purchased vehicles from your dealership. Keep up the great work and if I could help by supplying you with any additional feedback, I'd be happy to. Sincerely, Michael Zakar

• Hard sell
    January 13, 2018

I came in with great reservation and specific guidelines and Justin worked very hard to keep them . He is pleasant and professional and seams to care ...about his job and my needs. I have never been a go to dealer and buy kind of guy and this us my 3rd dealer buy truck the experience topped them all thank you . We only had 1 issue we the truck we got we required a nav unit and the truck was not equip .the management team (Sorry his name escapes me ) was very nice and helpful it was resolved same day with full satisfaction .

• Excellent
    January 8, 2018

Best experience buying a car, Justine was fair, honest and no games, Woody found an extra 1000 dollars off certificate they sent me in the mail. Micha...el found me a better interest rate than my personal bank. What else can you ask for when buying a car.

• Friendly Service
    December 7, 2017

John was very helpful and was very easy to deal with. Our transaction went very smoothly and we were very pleased with the end results.

• Poor customer service
    November 26, 2017

Purchased a new Challenger. Once the ink on the deal was dry, it was like I did not exist. There were a few issues with the transaction, and it too...k at least 10 calls to the dealership and salesman to resolve them, and when they screwed up, they refused to acknowledge the issue and refused to apologize for their mistake. I tried contacting the sales manager and the owner, but neither responded. I have had no experience with the service department yet, but highly unlikely to try it after the experience with the purchase.

• Best service
    November 16, 2017

Joe is the absolute best. He's very helpful and honest. I've never had a bad experience when it comes to having my car serviced here.

• Amazing service!
    November 16, 2017

Rich Delveccio was amazing. I had terrible credit due to family situations and other things. Rich and his team worked tirelessly to make suee I got th...e vehicle I wanted and needed. Also a vejicle that fit into my budget. Thank you guys! I highly recommend Rich and his team.

• Excellent service working with Joe Peters gym service went N
    November 6, 2017

Working with Joe Peters was excellent the service work was done quickly and efficiently and I was very happy with the work and the time it was done

Manahawkin Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM