New 866-830-9735 Dealer Website
Used 888-315-5039 Email Dealer
Service 888-308-1243

Average based on 28 reviews.
  • Great Deal At Bayshore Ford

Thank you to Chuck Hopper and the staff at Bayshore Ford. They found me the vehicle at the price and terms I was looking for. Low pressure environment, 5 stars all the way!

• good staff promt service

I was very pleased with the service but not to enthused with all thes questions

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here with us. Thanks again for the great review of Bayshore Ford Truck Sales!

I was very pleased with the service but not to enthused with all thes questions

• Can getting your oil changed be enjoyable?

Your team at Quick Lane provided excellent service beginning with my call about your hours of operation. The counter staff was friendly and the service was quick and efficient. Your manager even took the extra step of helping me to apply for the rebate I was eligible for! You made a rainy day better.

• Excellent Service, Professional Experienced Staff

Manager is very polite and explains all conditions and findings in a technical and understandable manner. Manager filled out my rebate without even asking, which was very nice and convenient. I have been taking my cars there for the past 7 years and purchased 2 sets of tires, maintenance repair work and have never had a problem. I would highly recommend Bayshore Quick Lane for all your car needs.

• Excellent service

Service and communication were excellent highly recommend there services

Thank you, John, for the glowing review! We hope to be of service to you again in the future!

Service and communication were excellent highly recommend there services

• Wasted a vacation day

I made an appointment at Pennsville lot with Ryan in sales to buy a vehicle. He went to New Castle lot to pick it up.I told him I would take a vaction day from work to buy it.He told me he hold the vehicle until then. Well, 2 hours before my 1100 appointment he called to inform me the vehicle was sold the night before. Burned a vacation day. Thanks for nothing.Way to treat new customers.

Thank you for taking the time to bring this to our attention, Pat. It is with our most sincerest regret that the vehicle you were interested in was sold prior to your appointment. We are interested in making this up to you, if we still can. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience so we can continue to assist you in your search for the right vehicle that is perfect for you. Here at Bayshore Ford Truck Sales, we value your business so we hope to speak with you soon. Take care.

• Personal Purchase

We are ecstatic to read your review of our location, Robert. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

My salesman John Malavolta made this vehicle purchase the easiest one I have ever had when buying a vehicle. I would definitely recommend Bayshore and specifically John to other people interested in a vehicle purchase. Thank you, Bob Cathell

• purchase

E-250. Service was great,half an hour I was done and on my way.

E-250. Service was great,half an hour I was done and on my way.

• Great sales staff , detail guys need help.

My salesman JIM KEEN was great along with his manager , together they worked out a great deal for me !! I love my new 2015 f-150 XLT 2.7 and I am very happy with the deal. My only disappointment was with the service department. When driving home on the highway I needed to use the windshield washer and it did not work. At home I checked under the hood and it was very dirty and the washer fluid was empty. A reminder or they could have set up an appointment at a ford dealer in PA. for my inspection. So the detail/service dept. needs help.

Thanks for your strong recommendation of the staff and Bayshore Ford Truck Sales. We appreciate your review of our team, and the staff here at Bayshore Ford Truck Sales look forward to further serving you in the future!

• New Vehicle Purchase

The sales men were friendly, took the time to work with me, and made the buying experience very easy.