• Subaru Outback 2016 owner

The staff at Auto Nation is outstanding. We have just purchased our 6th vehicle from them. Our experience with the staff, and particularly with Vic Biefel, the sales person that we work with, has been excellent. The service department staff is helpful and efficient. We have referred several friends to this dealership and in particular to Vic and will continue to do so.

• Service

It was efficient, friendly service. The Assistant Service Manager that I met first was very thorough in explaining what they would do, taking me to the waiting room and showing me where the refreshments were. Explained the time and it was vey accurate.

• Got my Car!

Very friendly service. A pleasant experience all round. Test drove the vehicle I wanted and LOVED it.

• 2018 Subaru Outback Purchase

We had good discussions of car features and a very helpful test drive.

We had good discussions of car features and a very helpful test drive.

• Hate car shopping? Choose Esteban at AutoNation

I went to several dealerships, and talked to even more on line. I chose to buy my car from Esteban because he was not pushy and very down to earth. He worked at my pace--which took weeks, if not months, for me to be ready to purchase. The entire time he was helpful but not aggressive. When I decided on a Crosstrek Esteban and his team searched until they found the model I wanted (which wasn't easy) and then did double duty to get me the financing I needed.

• Great service department!

I won't go anywhere else to have my car serviced! The shuttle service on days when it's a longer service or repair is great!

• Great dealership

Manager was a huge help. Great Dealership with customer service in the forefront.

• 12 Month Service

The service rep was friendly, helpful and respectful.

The service rep was friendly, helpful and respectful.

• Excellent Service, Prices, and Products

I worked with Don at AutoNation Subaru West. Between the help that he, Ted, and Brian provided, I will continue to buy cars from this dealership for the foreseeable future. They got me a great deal on a used car with low mileage. The transaction was smooth and painless, and at no point did I feel as though I was being taken advantage of. Don went the extra mile and made sure my car was clean and in perfect condition before he would let me drive it off the lot. I also felt like Don wanted to make sure I was in a safe car that was going to last me as long as I needed it to. If you're not sure where to buy in Colorado, regardless of what you want, check out AutoNation Subaru West, and ask for Don.

• Buying new

We set aside a full day, and needed a full day to purchase a new vehicle. Other than it taking a long time, it was a good buying experience.