AutoNation Subaru West

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Subaru Outback 2016 owner
    February 24, 2016

The staff at Auto Nation is outstanding. We have just purchased our 6th vehicle from them. Our experience with the staff, and particularly with Vic Bi...efel, the sales person that we work with, has been excellent. The service department staff is helpful and efficient. We have referred several friends to this dealership and in particular to Vic and will continue to do so.

Good Service
    April 12, 2018

Very comfortable place to wait. Customer service is top notch.

Purchase
    April 7, 2018

My salesman, Nick, was a pleasure to work with!! The entire staff was wonderful!!!

Easy Pre-Owned Purchase!
    March 30, 2018

I purchased a Pre-Owned NIssan Juke from AutoNation Subaru West. The sales staff and the finance staff were incredibly helpful, easy going, and custom...er friendly. It was an enjoyable experience and the amount of "idle time" spent in the showroom was minimal, which was greatly appreciated.

Ronald, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! Congratulations on your NIssan Juke! If you have any further questions, please give u...s a call. We're always happy to help! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Love my Crosstrek, poor experience
    March 20, 2018

Love my Crosstrek, but poor buying experience at AutoNation West. I was looking at a used Crosstrek, but found myself considering a new one. So, I h...adn’t educated myself on what features were included with the different levels. When I began talking over the differences between the used 2017 Crosstrek that I had been interested in with the new 2018 base model, I went through, multiple times, which features would not be on the base model. I finally went with the new base model, and was very disappointed when I got home that I didn’t have a CD player. I sent a text message to my sales person about this and got no reply. AutoNation West sent me an email that they wanted to know if I was unhappy with my experience, so as the email directed, I called. I was forwarded to a sales manager, who was rather defensive and dismissive and he (after he said that CD players were outdated technology anyway) said that he “might help a little” if I went to Car Toys and picked one out, but refused to tell me what he was offering. Bottom line, my experience really wasn’t important to these people in spite of giving them the benefit of my feedback. Too bad because if this issue had not come up, I would have considered this a fairly positive experience.

Denner Car Owner
    March 19, 2018

We had a very good experience buying our 2017 Subaru Outback at Auto Nation. I especially like the no-haggle set up. It made it a very straightforwa...rd process, buying the car on our second visit. Our dealer, Esteban, was very helpful in teaching us the new technology in the car. The buying process was a bit slow, but they just happened to have a computer glitch going on, so that may explain it. I'd recommended Auto Nation.

Brett is the Best!
    February 28, 2018

Super easy car-buying experience! Every team member was friendly, warm and inviting. It was quite busy with customers, yet multiple people made sure t...hat I was taken care of while waiting for Rob, the financial team member to communicate with the lender and prepare my documents. Brett was awesome in helping me find the perfect car. I love my Forester!! He was very patient while test driving multiple vehicles before finding the right fit. I look forward to future purchases with Brett at Autonation Subaru West...the process was simple. Be sure to ask for Brett when making your next purchase!

Serviced my wrx
    February 22, 2018

Did a good job, didn’t have an appointment, still done same day

I'm a Subaru fan
    February 21, 2018

Totally awesome. Met Sales at correct time. Offered coffee/water. Discussed our needs in a car. Several models were suggested and explained, shown to... us, and driven by us. Most informative and helpful sales people. We eventually purchased a new Forester on the same day. It was prepped and we drove it home.

Purchased a used 2014 Toyota Tacoma
    February 21, 2018

Had a good experience buying a newer used car at Autonation Subaru. Vehicle was a good value. Staff were helpful, but not pushy. I'd go again.

AutoNation Subaru West