Car City Motor Company

(5.0) 11 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Friendly and Efficient Service

Thank you for the efficient, friendly, and quality service. This was our first experience with Car City and we couldn’t be happier. Curtis was profess...ional but personable. We will be back.

Hi Lisa, we're so pleased to hear that you had a 5-star worthy experience with Curtis! Both him and the rest of our amazing team at Car City Motor Co ...Inc strive to provide customers with warm, friendly service and a stress-free car shopping experience. The next time you have any automotive needs, we hope you'll pay us a visit. Thanks so much, and see you soon!

• Great experience

We just got a new car from car city. We worked with mindy marsh and she was awesome. She showed us several cars and was very knowledgeable about them.... The car prices are very fair, there was no pressure for us to buy. I loved that we filled out paperwork and then went home. They called us later when everything was ready and we went in for 20 minuets and signed everything and then drove home. We had to take our two children with us and everyone was very nice to them. My husband and I have bought 5 cars between us and 3 of them we bought at this lot.

Megan, thanks for sharing your experience. If you need our help in the future just let us know.

• Laid Back and no pressure

I brought in our 2012 Jeep Cherokee for oil change and tire rotation. I am extremely satisfied with the service that I received. I got in in a timely ...manner and had a very short wait until it was finished. Car City has the best service department in St Joseph.

Thanks so much for sharing your experience.

• Warm welcome and no presure

Very happy warm welcome and listen to what I had to say in having something I wanted and did not try to sell me something I didn't want . Made me feel... at home and told me everything I needed to know about the car I wanted and I got it . Thank you very much I will tell others to go there.

Thank you so much! We appreciate when someone takes the time to share their experiences.

• Love My Jeep!! Thanks Car City!!

I recently purchased my first Jeep from Gary at Car City. I will go back and sell/buy w him again. They went far beyond what they had to do to help me... w this process! Every time I go back to have it serviced they make sure I am happy! Highly recommend them!!

Thank you. Let us know how we can be of service to you as you enjoy your new Jeep!

• Love Car City!

I bought my first Jeep from Gary Mortel at Car City recently. They have gone the extra mile to make sure I am happy w my purchase! If I have had any q...uestions big or small they have been very helpful w making me feel comfortable w my Jeep. It has been the most pleasant car buying experience I have ever had. I will go back when I am ready to trade my Jeep in and look forward to working w Car City again! They go the extra mile and really care!

• I Loved my experience at Car City

This is my third car I bought from Car City.They always treat us more that fair. I will always get all my cars from Car City.

We truly appreciate your continued patronage.

• Great Guys To Work with !!!

Thanks for the way you treated us. We got a great car for a great price. Thanks Car City !

Thank you for your comments. It is our goal for all to have such an experience.

• Great Car Great Service Great Price

I love my new Chrysler 200 Thank you Car City !! I would recommend you guys to my family and friends.

Thanks so much for your kind words!

• Left happy and wish it would have stayed that way.

Recently purchased a Dodge Journey from Gary Mortell not a good experience. Was led to believe it would get high 30's on gas mileage and that was not ...the case. I was pleased with the rest of the experience Matt is a super nice guy and really makes you feel special.

We are very sorry about the gas mileage issue and we are well aware that Journeys do not get high 30s fuel economy. I will relay this information on t...o Matt. Feel free to call Matt or myself regarding this issue. Roger Auxier 816-233-9149

Car City Motor Company