New 888-263-6661 Dealer Website
Used 888-251-7866 Email Dealer
Service 888-281-3307

Average based on 9 reviews.
  • Laid Back and no pressure

Thanks so much for sharing your experience.

I brought in our 2012 Jeep Cherokee for oil change and tire rotation. I am extremely satisfied with the service that I received. I got in in a timely manner and had a very short wait until it was finished. Car City has the best service department in St Joseph.

Thanks so much for sharing your experience.

• Warm welcome and no presure

Thank you so much! We appreciate when someone takes the time to share their experiences.

Very happy warm welcome and listen to what I had to say in having something I wanted and did not try to sell me something I didn't want . Made me feel at home and told me everything I needed to know about the car I wanted and I got it . Thank you very much I will tell others to go there.

• Love My Jeep!! Thanks Car City!!

Thank you. Let us know how we can be of service to you as you enjoy your new Jeep!

I recently purchased my first Jeep from Gary at Car City. I will go back and sell/buy w him again. They went far beyond what they had to do to help me w this process! Every time I go back to have it serviced they make sure I am happy! Highly recommend them!!

• Love Car City!

I bought my first Jeep from Gary Mortel at Car City recently. They have gone the extra mile to make sure I am happy w my purchase! If I have had any questions big or small they have been very helpful w making me feel comfortable w my Jeep. It has been the most pleasant car buying experience I have ever had. I will go back when I am ready to trade my Jeep in and look forward to working w Car City again! They go the extra mile and really care!

• I Loved my experience at Car City

This is my third car I bought from Car City.They always treat us more that fair. I will always get all my cars from Car City.

We truly appreciate your continued patronage.

We truly appreciate your continued patronage.

• Great Guys To Work with !!!

Thanks for the way you treated us. We got a great car for a great price. Thanks Car City !

Thank you for your comments. It is our goal for all to have such an experience.

Thank you for your comments. It is our goal for all to have such an experience.

• Great Car Great Service Great Price

I love my new Chrysler 200 Thank you Car City !! I would recommend you guys to my family and friends.

Thanks so much for your kind words!

Thanks so much for your kind words!

• Left happy and wish it would have stayed that way.

Recently purchased a Dodge Journey from Gary Mortell not a good experience. Was led to believe it would get high 30's on gas mileage and that was not the case. I was pleased with the rest of the experience Matt is a super nice guy and really makes you feel special.

We are very sorry about the gas mileage issue and we are well aware that Journeys do not get high 30s fuel economy. I will relay this information on to Matt. Feel free to call Matt or myself regarding this issue. Roger Auxier 816-233-9149

• great service

Went looking for a good used JEEP. Talked to a dealer here and he was very helpful. Took a few weeks and once they got one in I liked he called and let me know.