• Good service

I thought the visit and purchase went well and they were willing to negotiate.

Thanks, Leo! Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates so we can help you again on your next visit!

I thought the visit and purchase went well and they were willing to negotiate.

• Buying my Ford Escape

My buying experience from start to finish was the best that I had had anywhere!!

• customer..

Really appreciate the way I am treated at Bob Boyd Jeep.

Bob, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

Really appreciate the way I am treated at Bob Boyd Jeep.

• Great Service DE12312011

This is our 4th purchase from the dealership and as always great service, no pressure and very knowledgeable and helpful.

• Excellent Service

Another good experience buying a new vehicle at Bob Boyd Ford in Lancaster, Ohio. This was my third or forth purchase from this dealership. Dave Smith, the salesperson I dealt with, had great product knowledge about the Ford product line. Dave got me in and out in no time and had my new Ford Explorer ready to pick up as scheduled. The dealership is run very professionally and the people both in sales and the service departments are a pleasure to deal with.

• Great Job!

I had a great experience with Doug and Gary at Bob Boyd. They were patient, friendly and never once complained that I made them stay past the closing time. I am enjoying my new 200S and will continue to recommend Bob Boyd to anyone looking to purchase a new car.

Jesse, Thank you very much for your business and your review. Enjoy that new car and let us know if we can be of any further service. Bobby Dawes Owner Bob-Boyd Auto Family

• Great place to buy a car

Buying our new Ford Escape was a pleasant experience. Dave Smith was a knowledgeable, helpful salesman. The entire staff made us feel welcome, and we never felt pressured in any way. There was a nice selection of vehicles to choose from, and we will definitely be looking to Bob-Boyd for future purchases. We would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to buy a vehicle. The car is great, too! Promo code DE12312011

Thank you very much for your business and your review. Let us know if we can be of any further service. Thanks again Bobby Dawes owner Bob-Boyd Auto Family

• Great Service, Great Jeep

We recently bought a Jeep Wrangler from Mike King at Bob Boyd in Lancaster and we received great service. Highly recommend!

Leslie, Thank you for your business. You are going to love your Wrangler and thank you for taking the time to write a review.

• Great service

Austin, Thank you for your business and thank you for taking the time to write a review.

This is a great dealer ship! They are all great expecially Dave smith he did what ever he could to make my car buying experience awesome and worry free! He also made sure I understood everything about my car is purchased before I left would definitely recommend these guys to anyone weather you are looking for a new or used car they will help you out and find the best fit for you! promotion code DE12312011

• Great Service

Erin, Thanks for your business and thank you for taking the time to write a review.

This was my first time dealing with a dealership and I was terrified. Dave Smith made me feel at ease and everyone was very nice. A much less terrifying experience because of Bob Boyd staff especially Dave Smith