(4.6) 115 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

115 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Buchanan Automotive Inc. from DealerRater.com
  • Buchanan Automotive

I found that Mike Slick salesperson at Buchanan Automotive (Chevrolet Dealership ) was very helpful and patient. I have never been to Buchanan Automot...ive before, but found the dealership staff helpful in all matters. Though a small dealership compared to most mothers they would be hard to beat. My Thanks to Mr Slick, and all involved in my purchase.

• 2017 chevrolet cruze

I purchased my cruze new in janurary 2017. Found out 8 months later that the high mount stop light stopped working something this dealership claims th...ey fixed before i purchased my car. Something that requires headliner removal, front windshield removal to remove the headliner in the car. I was never told that these two things had already been done to my vehicle. If i knew these two things i never would of purchased the vehicle.

Buchanan Automotive Inc.

Hi Mr. Kelly, Thank you for your feedback. That's how we improve. I do apologize for your experience and would sincerely like to earn your business ba...ck. Please contact our manager Mike at your convenience (717) 762-3141.

• Joke!

Tried to buy a vehicle at this location. I gave a fair offer on a vehicle they were overpriced on based on the market, year, and trim of the vehicle a...nd they acted like I didn't belong there. John was great but the manager was so arrogant and acted as if no vehicle on planet earth was as good as what buchanon auto sells. Manager also didn't like the fact that he challenged me to find a better deal on the vehicle and I found about 10 different lower priced vehicles that were in the same or better condition. Needless to say I went up to kyners and bought a newer model with a higher trim of the same vehicle I was looking at in buchanon for a better deal. Go to kyners auto, they will give you a great deal and make you feel welcome. Buchanon will never get good word of mouth from me.

Buchanan Automotive Inc.

Jared We sincerely appreciate customer feedback. Thats how we improve. We are however very disappointed that we did not earn your business and apologi...ze that your experience was not 5 Star worthy. Typically, our Lowest Price Guarantee ensures we offer the best value in the market

• Arrogant and rude sales manager

You can get a better experience and a better deal at kyners auto in chambersburg. They Gave me a great deal while buchanon acted like they didn't even... want my business. Needless to say buchanon will never get good word of mouth from me. Wasn't a ton of people there searching for cars as well. Defiantly indicitive of how they run their joke of a dealership.

• Excellent

They helped me get into a car at a fair price and were all super nice. Wonderful customer service! I would definitely recommend this to anyone.

• Awesome

Not pushy at all! This dealership isn???t commission based so they were really just keeping our best interests at heart the sales person was extremely... helpful

• Buying made bearable

Sales manager, Brian was accommodating, knowledgeable and low key. The car was ready when I arrived, the service guys installed the bedliner the way I... wanted it and Harley did a good job showing me the features of the car. Buying a car at Buchanan was pretty painless.

• Buchanan Automotive is a Great Dealership

I found that Mike Slick salesperson was very helpful and patient. I have never been to Buchanan Automotive before, but found the dealership staff help...ful in all matters. Though a small dealership compared to most others they would be hard to beat. My Thanks to Mr Slick, and all involved in my purchase.

• Great service

I contacted Buchanan to inquire about a vehicle they had listed on their website. The general manager himself got back to me promptly and answered my ...question, as well as offering his help in regards to any other questions I had. It was a great customer service experience.

• Great service