Chico Nissan

610 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 26, 2020

Aweful customer service. 5 months no plates for car. Dealer doesn't even have the title for the car. Temp. Plates exp. August. I just want plates or... an operating permit that is good for longer than 2 weeks. This is ridiculous.

Hi Mary Kay, we truly understand your frustration and we are very sorry you have yet to receive you plates and registration. Our title clerk has orde...red you another temporary operating permit for the month of November. Management will be reaching out to you shortly to try and resolve the issues you are experiencing. Thank you for your patience and we look forward to speaking with you.

January 4, 2020

I am extremely disappointed in our car buying experience here. I can guarantee we will not be future customers. I went with my mom to buy a used vehicle... from here. All seemed well and good initially. We came to an agreed priced, my mom had already been pre-approved for a loan through her bank, and we signed the contract that day - but couldn't leave with the car that night, since it was a very recent trade in and needed to be detailed and what not. Ok, no problem there. Well, the day to pick up the car comes and my mom went alone, after all it was only to pick up the car at that point - right!?! This is where the issues began. Suddenly there was a new contract they wanted her to sign that added a extended warranty and increased her loan amount. She understands english just fine, but it's not her first language. She knew what they were trying to do. She refused to sign and wanted it back to what we agreed initially. The finance guy clearly thought she didn't understand and kept insisting she needed it. Finally he call an interpreter and guess what, same result. So extra hour later and another contract is drawn up, supposedly the original contract has issues. At this point my mom was tried and hungry, she had gone straight to the dealership from work and didn't expect to be there long. So she signs the contract, expecting it to be funded by her bank. Next surprise was they sent her loan to another bank. I called twice yesterday and didn't get a call back. Had to call again today. Their explanation was it was a better rate and they claim an interpreter was there the whole time and explained the whole contract. I spoke to my mom the day it happened and today and her story has not changed so I know that what they claim is not true. Interpreter was there only about the warranty and no one said anything about changing financing. Now we are left trying to track down who she owes a loan to since they didn't honor her wishes about her bank (makes me wonder if they get a kick back on banks) to save her pennies (literally, since it was such a minor change in interest) but adds the headache of another institution to deal with. It all feels predatory. Not to mention they are clearly trying to CYA themselves now and making claims that aren't accurate. They have even told me to just refinance and that it won't be more expensive. A simple Google search will tell you a refinance it more expensive interest rate. They have lost my respect with these tactics, and I won't hesitate to share this experience freely on all sites I can and any friends and family.

Hello Anna, we have seen this review and are concerned with the experience you described. It is not our team’s standard quality of service and I would... like to discuss what happened in greater depth if you are available. Please contact myself or a member of the sales department to get in touch so we can work towards an understanding. Thank you. Sincerely, Ryan Sutton | Sales Manager | 530-891-1777

September 25, 2019

Nik v was informative and kept me updated very helpful and professional . Shuttle was provided. Everyone was very nice

Michael, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Chico Nissan! Please let us know if there is anything else... we can do for you; we are more than happy to help! Thank you again and have a great day!

September 25, 2019

The easy check in and how quick my service was done. Also just the extra great features the multi point inspection and free car wash.

Hi Elizabeth! We're so happy we were able to help you out! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks again and hav...e a fantastic day!

September 24, 2019

I purchased my Murano at Chico 8 years ago and have been going there ever since? I have been extremely happy with great customer service both in person... and on the phone. Service Dept is excellent, you always know what's going on with your vehicle.

Hi Sandra, we are very happy to have continued to provide you with such positive experiences! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do f...or you; we are more than happy to help! Thanks again and have a wonderful day!

September 23, 2019

The team at Chico Nissan were absolutely amazing. I immediately felt comfortable, felt no pressure and I believe that they went out of their way to make... a deal that served my family as well as their business. I felt included and not pressured. Santos was absolutely amazing.

Clifton, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Chico Nissan. Thank you again for letting our team know ho...w we did! We look forward to helping again in the future. Take care!

September 23, 2019

professional staff, there is prompt attention given to the customers. My car was serviced timely and I was notified when the service was done

Hi Laura, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

September 21, 2019

No pressure and quick transaction. The inventory is excellent and huge in numbers. The facility is new and unsurpassed. If you are looking for a car and... want a good experience, go to Chico Nissan

Richard, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

September 20, 2019

No waiting, pleasant attendant was right there when I drove my car into customer service. Called me when it was ready to be picked up. Again, very pleasant,... easy check out.

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us Loretta! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

September 19, 2019

Super professional and friendly. Work came in cheaper than quoted. Truck was done one time as promissed! I love the new facility.

Hi Kelli, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!