• Great deal!

Went there to trade up a few years on a Lincoln MKT. Talked over the phone and met our salesman (Scott Pillsbury) upon arrival. Very pleasant experience. I was able to strike a great deal and drove a newer model home. The wait for the finance person was longer than expected but only because they had sold a few cars in a short amount of time. I would definitely recommend this dealership based on my experience.

• Outstanding Buying Experience

Outstanding Buying Experience from Green Family Stores Lincoln Mazda, 3760 South 6th Street, Springfield Illinois! Excellent Salesman by the name of "Justin Liss". Justin takes the time to listen to what you want and need, and then locates the car for you to test drive, there is NO PRESSURE from him to BUY it. We loved the car, told him what we could afford per month and what we could put down, he went to the finance person, came back with an offer, we made an adjustment, he went back to the finance person and the deal was done. We bought a great New 2016 Mazda 3 Hatchback with a Lifetime Warranty! This is our 4th car purchase from "Green Family Stores", we have NEVER paid for an oil change or a car wash & vacuum, and we have ALWAYS been treated nicely! If you want a non pushy salesman, we highly recommend "Justin Liss" Sales Associate, jliss@greenstores.net, 217-391-2400. You Will Be Glad You Did, tell-em Keith & Jo sent ya! :-) I bought my truck from Green several years ago and still drive it and have NEVER paid for a truck wash or vacuum, and its been paid for now for several years! :-) So if you want to be treated like a KING or QUEEN, do yourself a favor and call "Justin Liss" to test drive a new or used vehicle, you will be glad you did, we are! Sincerely, Very Happy Customers Keith & Jo Allen Springfield, Illinois

• Purchased my second Mazda 3 hatchback.

This was the best experience I've ever had at a dealership. It was hassle-free. Scott Thormann was extremely patient and very helpful. I felt that Scott had my best interests in mind and was concerned that I'd be happy with my choice. This is how all dealerships should operate. It was a pleasure doing business with Scott and Green Mazda. The service department is also excellent; Colin, the manager, aims to please.

• Will never by another car from them

Overall my previous experiences with this dealership were amazing. I have bought multiple cars from them and was able to call them and tell them that I needed a car and they would put the deal together, I would go out agree to the terms, and then walk off the lot with a car. I bought another car from them about 5 months ago when we needed a new second car. I was contacted by them wanting to buy my car back because they needed good used cars. I went out and spent my whole day on a Saturday at the dealership waiting to see what was going on. They tried to put me in a car that I didn't really like, I then was given another car to take home for the weekend and took it back, the numbers weren't where I wanted to be at especially for the car that I wasn't everything that I wanted. They told me that they would check the CPO inventory and new inventory that was coming in on Monday and get back with me by the end of business or by Tuesday. I never heard anything back and reached back out on Thursday and was advised that they would check and get back with me because they were off the day before. I never heard anything back from them and so by Saturday I reached out to another sales person about this and they looked into this and contacted me back by the end of day on Saturday and told me that the deal was never done. They were going to work on a car that I had found and give me a call back Monday. I spent half the day waiting to hear back from them and when I didn't hear anything mid day I contacted them and they were going to reach out to the dealership and contact me back. When I didn't hear anything by Tuesday I reached back out to the sales person and he said that they never contacted him back but they were going to work on the deal on Tuesday and get back to me. Here it is Saturday and I have never heard anything back from them. The deal is not an easy deal and I know this and they know this due to the negative equity I have and the amount that my car is worth. Even if the deal wasn't able to be put together I feel like I should have at least gotten a phone call back from them, but I received nothing from them. I visited another dealership this morning and within 10 minutes I was approved for a new car lease which is still putting my payments at the same payment level where they wanted to put me at in a car I didn't really care for. I used to always recommend them to everyone and would always go back to them to buy a car - Now I am re-thinking if I will buy from them and if I would recommend them to anyone. Very disappointed in my overall experience.

• Not so great at Green Mazda

Salesman was all about it till he got a check, then NOTHING, when I called for the store manager he wouldnt return the call, finally stopped at Toyota and Mylas called him, he still didnt call me back, I kept after it and finally after 2 weeks I caught him, he informed me he was the Dealership manager and he didnt have time to talk to customers, first and LAST vehicle at Green Mazda!!

• 2015 MKC owner

Was pleased with my experience at Green Lincoln. Salesman (Gary Gredzieleski) was very patient and thorough as well as a gentleman to a single woman buying a car for the first time in her life. Have had a followup appointment as I am still in the learning process in operating a new car and was offered further help and instruction whenever I feel the need. So far, Love my MKC.

• oil change

Great service, friendly people in early and out on time. said I needed tires and wiper blades

• Green Mercury Mazda

Mike and Collin in the service department are the greatest. They go out of their way to explain what procedures need to take place for your repairs. They both are customer friendly and treat you well.

• Teacher

Bought my fourth Mazda from Green Family Stores. Very satisfied costumer here!

Bought my fourth Mazda from Green Family Stores. Very satisfied costumer here!

• David

This dealership is very professional, and has always gone far above and beyond to take care of my needs.