Green Dodge

123 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• February 15, 2013

I purchased a 2013 Kia Optima in June 2012 at Green Dodge Kia and I must say it was a great buying experiance for me. I went in the store knowing exactly... want i wanted and they made sure i got exactly that. Everyone that i dealt with was great, from the salesman (which usually i dont care for because they get on my nerves) but he was different there, he didnt try to change my mind or anything like that. The lady who did my paperwork was great, as well as the sales manager, super nice guy. A lot of times there are hidden fees to it, but there was none of that. I would recommend to anyone looking for a vehicle to go there. Like i said easy, and great experiance.

Thank you very much for your input. We value taking care of all of our customers.

September 21, 2018

Very nice, clean facility with thoughtful staff. Waiting room is stocked with refreshments and a tv. Gayle is always looking out for my best interest which... I'm sure she does for all her customers. But she makes you feel special. Valued.

September 5, 2018

Recall Passenger air bag. Was in and out less than hour. Nice service lounge with tv, beverages.

Hi Kenneth, thank you so much for your positive comments about Green Dodge! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're alway...s happy to help!

September 3, 2018

This is a great place . This makes 2 Chargers RT. we have got from them . The service is number 1 with them. When we trade again it will be with Green... Dodge. T his makes

Hi Gerald, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Green Dodge. We look forward to seeing you soon!

September 1, 2018

Outstanding. Alvin and Jeremy explained everything up from and were a pleasure to deal with.

Kevin, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at Green Dodge with Alvin and Jeremy. Please let us ...know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

August 28, 2018

I went and basically knowing what I wanted. As soon as we pulled into the lot and started looking around a salesman was right there ready to help. He... wasn’t pushy or asking a ton of questions to make you buy something he wanted you to buy. Our sales person was very nice and very thorough. We made an appointment to come back the next day and start filling out all the paperwork to be approved. It was a very quick process and the manager was amazing as well. The salesman asked me what I wanted to make as a payment and was very accommodating and stayed within the range I wanted. I will definitely be going to Green Dodge in the future. They were very personable and made the buying experience worth it. I love my new van.

Hi James, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Green Dodge. We're happy we could meet your expectations! Congratulations on ...your new vehicle! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

August 24, 2018

Went in to get a rotor changed hade the other side done a couple of weeks earlier and it took them 2 days to get the truck threw the door even though I... set up the appointment over a week earlier and they took another 4 days to fix it when I got the overpriced bill they had changed both sides one had less than a thousand miles so I asked for my brand new rotor back and they said they couldn’t find it

Randy, we strive for 100% satisfaction, and we regret to find out that this was not the case. We'd like the opportunity to turn your experience a...round. Please reach out to our Sales Manager, Jeremy Manning, at jemanning@greenstores.net or 217-522-1222 at your earliest convenience to discuss how we can turn this experience into a positive one.

August 22, 2018

Went in for an oil change and tire rotation. They got me in right a way. They vacuum the front of my truck. I was in and out in no time at all.

Hi, thank you so much for your positive comments about Green Dodge! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop... by. Have an awesome day!

June 7, 2018

Kevin Thompson clearly understands the internet car buying experience. Sold my old truck in Las Vegas, called Greene Ram, talked to Kevin, and we picked... up our nes truck on our way back to Wisconsin. Great sales person (Kevin T.) Great dealership!

April 15, 2018

The process was easy and my salesman Kevin was efficient. This was my first RAM purchase Green Dodge purchase. If the rest of my ownership goes this well... I’ll be back for future buys.