Green Dodge

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 115 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Green Dodge Kia was great for me
    February 15, 2013

I purchased a 2013 Kia Optima in June 2012 at Green Dodge Kia and I must say it was a great buying experiance for me. I went in the store knowing exac...tly want i wanted and they made sure i got exactly that. Everyone that i dealt with was great, from the salesman (which usually i dont care for because they get on my nerves) but he was different there, he didnt try to change my mind or anything like that. The lady who did my paperwork was great, as well as the sales manager, super nice guy. A lot of times there are hidden fees to it, but there was none of that. I would recommend to anyone looking for a vehicle to go there. Like i said easy, and great experiance.

Thank you very much for your input. We value taking care of all of our customers.

New Car Purchase
    April 15, 2018

The process was easy and my salesman Kevin was efficient. This was my first RAM purchase Green Dodge purchase. If the rest of my ownership goes this w...ell I’ll be back for future buys.

4th truck purchased from Green
    January 26, 2018

This is our 4th truck we have purchased from KC Gorda at Breen Dodge. It is always a pleasant experience working with both KC and Jeremy. Always will...ing to help any way they can and make the deal happen. Will keep going back

We have purchased our last 3 cars from Jeremy
    December 23, 2017

We have purchased our last 3 vehicles from Jeremy and his team. Every experience was great. This last buying experience was unexpected as our van was ...totaled in an accident. Jeremy and William worked diligently with us and was patient with our insurance company and was able to get us in the van of our choice! Bob in Kia finance William and Jeremy was able to get us a great deal on an awesome Pacifica We will only buy from Jeremy and his team at green dodge in Springfield Illinois. William spent extra time showing us all the bells and whistles and even paired our phones not only in the new vehicle but in our Chrysler 200 we purchased from Green in the past. We recommend Green Dodge for your vehicle needs!! The service staff was also delightful!!!!!!

Customer
    October 30, 2017

Like the sales and service. Stone Casad was very helpful. I also came back to this dealership because of the service.

DODGE RAM
    September 2, 2017

Great personal care through the whole process. Will buy from them again.

Tom March
    August 23, 2017

We have purchased 5-used cars from Green Dodge over last 18 months or so. Bob Sullivan has handled all 5 transactions and has done an excellant job o...f finding vehicles that fit our requests and needs. Bob along with Jeremy Manning are both outstanding assets to Green Dodge. Thanks guys¿

We love Green Dodge!
    August 23, 2017

We bought a 2012 Dodge Grand Caravan from the lot in 2012 from Green. Two kids later, we still enjoy going here for services! Everyone was really frie...ndly and they went above and beyond to be sure that even their smallest customers were happy. There is a clean & well-kept kids' play area in the lounge that my 2- and 4-year old girls LOVE, and it helped them to wait patiently while they serviced our only vehicle. The clerk actually came into the lounge to show me how dirty our filter was as compared to a new one, and she was ready with a price for the service the moment I asked. I know it isn't easy for all moms with small kids to wait for an hour, but it was very easy for us and the service folks were so helpful in opening doors, chatting amiably with the kids. Not every place will do that. I will most certainly go back and I very much enjoyed their thoughtfulness in having us as their guests and treating our only vehicle with respect!

They always make it right! Easy to work!
    August 23, 2017

Every time even if I have had a problem arise. They treat you right and go the extra mile. Highly recommend. Quick service oil change makes it eas...y.

Nice job great people
    August 11, 2017

Nice job¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

Green Dodge