New 877-727-3612 Dealer Website
Used 866-453-1880 Email Dealer
Service 888-433-3947

Average based on 138 reviews
  • Great service; friendly staff.

Coming down from Troy, being able to make an appointment with the service department is important to me. This has been working out very well.

• Excellent Customer Service

I always receive great service at White -Allen Chevrolet. No complaints whatsoever. Prompt friendly service is the norm.

• Excellent dealership

The staff at white allen are very friendly, down to earth, and very knowledgeable about vehicles. They go above and beyond what I expect in a dealership.

• Bad customer service experience

Poor customer service experience from the whole time u arrived to pick my car up .

• 5 star service department

Wes , your customer service rep always goes beyond his duties to make sure my car gets well serviced and all the maintenance is done. He finds things I forgot to tell him about, calls me and asks if I want that repair done. Been going there for 5 years and take all our vehicles to White Allen for service....5 star rating for sure to the service department.

• New to Chevy

When I finally decided which vehicle I wanted to purchase the process was quick and easy. I am mostly satisfied with the overall process. However my after care has been lacking I have called the dealership several times, left messages and received no return calls. its been almost 2 weeks since my purchase and I have not received any updates on when my running boards and top will be installed. Also several of the chevy silverado vehicles I test drive had Andriod Play for whatever reason mine does not. I would like it added to mine. My Chevy had to be ordered from another dealership the one I test drove had under seat storage mine does not and I did not notice until I had already drove it off the lot. My fault for not checking first but it would be nice to have that rectified also.

• First Time at White Allen

Keith Hollingsworth and Darold Gantner were great to work with. Very professional. This is the first time I have bought a truck at a local Chevy dealer here in Dayton but I will definitely be going back to White Allen when I am in the market for a car.

• Good service without an appointment

I had 2% of oil life left in my 2014 Captiva. My last meeting of the day ended early so I stopped by the dealership to see if they could squeeze me in for an oil change. A very nice lady met me at my car door. I apologized for not having an appointment and explained that I was driving out of state the next morning. She explained that there would be an hour wait but they would change my oil. The wait was only 30 minutes and the showroom was clean and comfortable.

• Mr Dowrey

I was treated extremely well, with professionalism, friendliness, and respect.

I was treated extremely well, with professionalism, friendliness, and respect.

• Great Service. Thanks Gary for your help

Great Dealer with nice job for take care my car with the body shop work. Thanks Gary for all your help!