Ed Martin Nissan

New Used Service

113 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ed Martin Nissan from DealerRater.com

• Excellent Used Car Buying Experience
    June 1, 2017

I originally contacted Ed Martin Nissan because of my interest in a 2013 Kia Forte Hatchback. It was a beautiful car with low miles and in near fact...ory-new condition. Our sales person Jay, was very helpful, no pressure representative. The financing was way better than expected, and after a thorough explanation of why we should consider purchasing the extended bumper to bumper warranty, we added that too (very inexpensive and well worth the extra protection since the factory warranty on the drive train only covers lubricated parts. With so much technology incorporated in today's vehicles, the extra coverage is a real bargain for a few more dollars a month. The car was delivered freshly cleaned with a full tank of gas in less than one-half hour. Thanks to all at Ed Martin Nissan for their courteous, helpful efforts in getting us the exact used car we were looking for at a very favorable price. Rick and Leslie Thomas

Service, above and beyond!
    September 19, 2017

I was incredibly picky about what I wanted to buy, a 2016 Maxima SR white with black interior. There were none for sale in the state. I used the us...ual internet searches and found 1 in Ohio and 1 in Illinois that almost met my specs. Finally I called Ed Martin Nissan on Shadeland Ave. and spoke with Shannon Broome the used car manager. Within 1 week he had exactly what I was looking for. I don't know how he got it but it was THE car I was looking for. When I went to see it, I was greeted by Mason Perryman. He went over every detail of the car with me to make sure it was perfect. I'm 47 years old and have purchased nearly 25 new and used vehicles in my life, but have never had the customer service I received from Shannon and Mason. Even if you don't see the car you want in their inventory, it's worth a phone call to those guys.

Overall Experience

Does not pay to schedule service appointment
    June 27, 2017

Scheduled 7:30am appointment. When I arrived, I was told they were short staffed and I had two ahead of me already. Would be at least an hour before... they started. I mentioned it would be nice to contact the customer ahead of time if there were going to be delays, no response. I purchased 2 cars via lease and 1 used car about a year ago. Unfortunately, I have a maintenance package for term of lease and will be stuck using it through the end of the leases on both cars.

Take some big shoes to fill their's - It cannot be done!!!!
    June 13, 2017

Jason was the best salesperson I had ever had. He was so informative and personable. Nissan have a customer for life. The financial person (so sorr...y) I do not remember his name, he was a nice person. They seemed as if they had been knowing us for years. I will never purchase another car from any other lot. When I tell you they make their customers feel at ease and they work for you. I salute Nissan! Thank you for making this experience less stressful and more fun. Your customer for life! PS I will bring you more customer too, I promise you that!

Incredible !!
    June 2, 2017

Jason miller , mark clouse , and Matt steinbrink where outstanding to deal with. I couldn't have had a better experience. They worked very hard to ...get me taking care of. I just can't say enough good things about those guys. Would highly recommend them to any and everyone!

Genisis Search
    May 7, 2017

Ken Copley is the only reason I purchased a vehicle that day. Didn't feel pressure and he kept lines of communication open after I initially left the ...dealership. Fair trade and good value in the price I ultimately paid.

What customer service should look like
    April 8, 2017

This is the Nissan dealership to buy and recieve service from in the Indianapolis area. They are the "Disney" of car dealership. Always, always helpfu...l. Easy to buy from and honest. Today I had my Pathfinder servcied, they completed a recall, repaired a tire and aerviced the truck. Provided me with a courtesy rise to the a mall with Nordstrom.....that completes my life #Nissian #EdMartin

Overall Experience

The right way to buy a car!
    February 28, 2017

I had been searching for a used Nissan 370Z the past few months and would use the Ed Martin website to view inventory periodically and look at the lat...est vehicles in stock. It was after business hours but I found the perfect match so I instantly reached out online through the request option to get in touch. That very next morning I received a reply from Jay with some details and we set up a time for a test drive that afternoon. Upon arrival I actually walked into the new car showroom and the manager instantly greeted me and redirected me to Jay's office in the building next door. They had a huge selection of new and used cars and was impressed the moment I waked through the lot. When I walked up to the used car office they had the Z right up front and ready to test drive. I met Shannon who instantly greeted me and informed me that Jay would be with me soon. Jay greeted me a few moments later and we discussed some details then we took off on a test drive. The moment we started to review the car I knew that this was going to be a great experience. Jay answered all my questions and even explained some things about the car that made it even more fun to drive. He put me at ease and I felt like I was not just another customer but more like a friend who they were taking special care of. After the test drive we spoke about the no haggle pricing and I immediately decided to purchase the car. We got the paperwork all set and it was only a matter of a few mins and we were off to get introduced to the service center, meet the service manager and then go to finalize it all with the finance manager. Jay even followed up that evening and the next day to ensure I was enjoying the car and ask if I had any questions. I definitely recommend stopping by Ed Martin Nissan for you next car. You will not be dissappointed!

Quick Easy Painless
    February 26, 2017

We worked with Mason who couldn't have been more helpful. The entire team treated us with a friendly and respectful atttitude. Highly recommend this ...location.

Best. Experience. Ever.
    February 24, 2017

Jay and Shannon were absolutely phenomenal! Go see them if you need a car. Honest, great prices, and amazing service. I couldn't have asked for more i...n a car buying experience.

Ed Martin Nissan