Ed Martin Nissan

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.3
  • Felt comfortable

My wife and I just purchased a used 2012 Nissan Quest from Ed Martin, was priced at a great deal. Mason, Shannon, and Mark (Finance) took care of us a...nd made the purchasing process a pleasant one. No pressure by any party at all to purchase and even though the vehicle was priced UNDER market value they stilled budged and threw in a few extra perks to seal the deal. I would purchase again from Ed Martin Nissan! Thanks

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us! Mark, Shannon, and Mason are all invaluable members of our team who are devoted to exceptional service and m...aking the process seamless for our guests. We are glad that you enjoyed your experience with each of our team members and hope that you return to us for future auto needs! If you haven't yet, find us on Facebook and Twitter for access to exclusive content. Best, Todd Reiselman.

• Does not pay to schedule service appointment

Scheduled 7:30am appointment. When I arrived, I was told they were short staffed and I had two ahead of me already. Would be at least an hour before... they started. I mentioned it would be nice to contact the customer ahead of time if there were going to be delays, no response. I purchased 2 cars via lease and 1 used car about a year ago. Unfortunately, I have a maintenance package for term of lease and will be stuck using it through the end of the leases on both cars.

• Excellent Used Car Buying Experience

I originally contacted Ed Martin Nissan because of my interest in a 2013 Kia Forte Hatchback. It was a beautiful car with low miles and in near fact...ory-new condition. Our sales person Jay, was very helpful, no pressure representative. The financing was way better than expected, and after a thorough explanation of why we should consider purchasing the extended bumper to bumper warranty, we added that too (very inexpensive and well worth the extra protection since the factory warranty on the drive train only covers lubricated parts. With so much technology incorporated in today's vehicles, the extra coverage is a real bargain for a few more dollars a month. The car was delivered freshly cleaned with a full tank of gas in less than one-half hour. Thanks to all at Ed Martin Nissan for their courteous, helpful efforts in getting us the exact used car we were looking for at a very favorable price. Rick and Leslie Thomas

• Genisis Search

Ken Copley is the only reason I purchased a vehicle that day. Didn't feel pressure and he kept lines of communication open after I initially left the ...dealership. Fair trade and good value in the price I ultimately paid.

• Nissan Rogue 2016

My sales personken Copley was awesome. It was friendly and knowledgeable with no pressure. I felt like he was definitely trying to give me the best d...eal he could.

• Mr. Stephen Pisconski

I was unsure of the vehicle i wanted. Ken narrowed down my choices. I took 2 test drives and picked my 2013 honda civic hybrid. I am very satisfied... with it.

• Above and Beyond

We drove two hours first thing in the morning to arrive by the time they had opened for the day to purchase a Toyota Yaris from their Nissan dealer us...ed cars and all I can say is what a wonderful group! Especially two specific gentlemen, Jay and Scott, I apologize I did not catch their last names, they were are salesman and finance manager. We got there the looked and ran great, the photos did not do it justice, we were ready to go. Then there was a bit of an issue that came up when we were getting ready to do all the paper work they lost power so we were all hoping it would come back on soon but then they were informed it would not be back on until the hours of 3pm-6pm, yikes! So without even skipping a beat Jay and Scott went above and beyond by contacting their Acura Dealer in the Carmel area to see if they had power, they did, and these two fine gentlemen took us over to that dealer to finish the sale. Any other dealer I have ever dealt with would just ask you to come back but they didn't at all, they really took matters into their own hands so we wouldn't have to sit there all day. Thank You so much again to Jay and Scott!! We had a great experience with this dealer and all the employees were so very kind, I would definitely go back, well worth the drive =).

• Got my dream car Terri

I find my car on cars.com at ed Martin Nissan Monday night an was driving it Tuesday evening thks to Scott he really looked out treated me as if I was... a millionaire an made sure I could afford my payment.So if u every go to ed Martin Nissan on 802 n. Shadeland ask for Scott an tell him Terri sent u with the new chrysler 300

• Ed Martin Nissan

Recently purchased a certified Xterra from Ed Martin Nissan. The buying experience with Jay and the team supporting Jay was great. They made the proce...ss super easy and stress free. If your in the market for a car, you really need to check out the Ed Martin team, ask for Jay Oberst

• GREAT Salesman and Financing Team!

I never leave reviews and such but I just have to this time. Thanks to a great salesman, Jay, the buying experience of my 2009 Cube was by far the bes...t I've had with dealerships! I walked in almost an hour late to my appointment with Jay, and I was greeted with another salesman who directed me to him. Jay explained to me the story of the vehicle before we took it for a test drive. He really answered all of my questions to the best of his knowledge and I was very impressed from the get go. Despite from the scratches and some dents, I fully expected worse from a used car--which did not even meet that criteria. I made Jay aware that I had several appointments with a few dealerships but he really persuaded me that this car was it for me--and I agreed. I ended up purchasing the vehicle and I had no regrets whatsoever. Great team at Ed Martin and I plan on purchasing another pre-owned vehicle from this dealership. Also, I truly HIGHLY recommend everyone to see Jay for their next vehicle purchase!

Ed Martin Nissan