Medved Chevrolet Cadillac

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great Sales Service
    May 24, 2017

Great Service Did not waste my time and presented options for us to consider. Helped us to make an informed decision.

Customer
    April 22, 2018

Joel was great. The service was prompt and satisfactory. I was pleased,,........................

Just a Great experience at Medved Chevrolet
    April 20, 2018

Dealing with everyone at Medved Chevrolet in Wheat Ridge was beyond perfect!!! This is my second Silverado I've purchased from Medved. I would reco...mmend buying from Medved to all. I would especially like to thank my sales person Saife, GM Sammy and Joel in the service department. I have dealt with Joel over the last two years when having service done on my 2015 Silverado 5.3 engine. Joel knew I was purchasing a 2018 Silverado Crew Cab for the purpose of having more room for the grandkids and towing my new 27 foot Airstream that I was picking up the next week in Iowa. Joel convince me to buy the 6.2 engine, and I'm glad I listened to him. It tows the Airstream like a dream!!! I was a little worried about the MPG with the 6.2 engine, but I shouldn't have. I'm averaging 21.3 MPG which is the same or better than my 2015 5.3 Silverado. I believe the eight speed transmission has something to do with the great MPG. Again, I can not say enough GREAT things about my purchase from Medved Chevrolet in Wheat Ridge. Thanks, Steve Cuddy Evergreen, Colorado

No thanks needed, we are happy to help! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist you.

Kelly from Parker
    April 19, 2018

Bret and Kyle took the time and really helped through the ordering process. It was tough waiting, and bad weather back east made delivery delayed a bi...t. No one minded my many calls. When the car arrived they sent someone to pick us up, and took the time to show us how things worked, very informative. Best dealership ever!

Thank you for your generous review as well as your business! We hope to see you again soon!

Great experience!
    March 28, 2018

Katherine and Willy were great! They were very helpful and made sure we had our questions answered. They even loved our dogs!

We're happy we could be of service to you, Ken! Please let us know if you need anything else - we're always happy to help.

Much better this time
    March 27, 2018

I recently left a poor review, as I wass frustrated with the customer service and my car was not properly repaired. After returning my car to be repai...red again, it was a different experience. Doug & Bill in the service department have always been great. This go around, I also dealt with Dan, the service manager, who was also great. Tennyson, the sales director really listen to my concerns and made sure that I was taken care of through the process and the issues that I experienced on my last visit was rectified.

We're happy to hear that you had such a great experience with our team, Thea Ferrie! Please reach out at any time if you have any questions or need as...sistance - we're always happy to help!

Joel and Jason
    March 23, 2018

So I just wanna write a review for Jason and Joel we have been coming in for about 4 years now and every single time they are super helpful and go abo...ve and beyond to help make sure that we are taken care of their always friendly they have great customer service skills and every time we go in they recognize us they know us and they're just so great and we appreciate them for all the help that they have given us and for always taking care of us. We have taken our cars to other places Regrettably so and every single time the other places not something up and sure enough when we come in and bring our card you guys Joel and Jason they always figured out whatever it is and they corrupt the musab's and it's great to know that we have someone on our side that will make sure that our car is well maintained and safe for us to drive.

Satisfied
    March 10, 2018

We are always given prompt and courteous service. The job is always done well.

I love my new Chevy Cruze!
    February 12, 2018

Super easy process! Dominic was awesome! He had everything ready for me when I got there, did a quick test drive, and started the loan. It was the qui...ckest experience I have ever had!

Hi Tiffany, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes... up. Take care!

Nice job on Hail Damage repair
    February 12, 2018

Had some bad hail damage on 2015 Suburban (which I purchased from MedVed) due to big storm summer 2017 in Denver area. Glad I waited to have MedVed f...ix it. The did a really good job, in 4 weeks instead of the estimated 6; handled all negotiations with insurance company, and at the end, I even got a bit of a discount on rental car. Hail damage sucks, but the service was as pleasant as one could expect. Good job building customer loyalty.

Hail damage is never fun, but we're glad we were able to help out! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.... Thank you!

Medved Chevrolet Cadillac