Anderson of St. Joseph Ford Lincoln

430 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Anderson of St. Joseph Ford Lincoln from DealerRater.com
  • Great experience

Ryan & Jeff took great care of me. They made buying a car an enjoyable experience. I will definitely be back!

• Treated with Respect and Thoughtfulness

Could not have asked for a salesman to treat me wth more resoect and personal concern. What a great car buying experience.

• Very good service and Gene was wonderful!
    August 4, 2017

This was a very good experience for me. I got my CAR! It didn't take long to get approved and Gene helped me to feel like family.

• Thanks!

Taylor and Jeff worked above the call of duty to get me the best car. It was worth the drive! Thanks again!

Thank you for your feedback Carla! We take our reviews very seriously and we always love to hear back from one of our happy customers. Please let us know if there is anything that we can assist you with in the future.

• Great place to purchase a vehicle!!
    June 6, 2017

We have purchased several vehicles here and have always felt like we got a great deal. Steve and Stan are great. We will be back! Thanks guys.

• Ryan Piatt

I was looking to buy a used car. A friend of mine suggested that I speak with Ryan. I provided a list of "must haves" for a vehicle and he was able to get me into something perfect! He made sure that I loved my vehicle choice before I drove off of the lot. Ryan was very professional, yet fun. He definitely made my experience at Anderson Ford of St. Joseph a great one. I will send everyone his way!

• DFry Dearborn, Mo

We had a great experience in the purchase of our new Lincoln. Seth was a very helpful and caring salesman. I would recommend Anderson to anyone looking for a friendly dealership and willing to work with you.

• Jerry Idol

I am 70 years old and have dealt with a great many dealerships and I have to say that Anderson ford is the best . Thank you and you will get my business again.

• Best ever

Ryan and Anthony made it so easy I didn't even feel like I was making a major purchase. My family and myself have bought multiple cars there and will always recommend. Doug sand JT in the parts department bent over backwards finding the tounaeu cover I was wanting.

• Great people

I recently visited Anderson looking for a vehicle to purchase. ..Although I did not find what I needed there the customer service was excellent. I spoke with Steve and he is very nice. I did find a vehicle else where but brought it to Andersons to get checked out before making the final purchase and the customer service in the quick lane was amazing as well!