Anderson of St. Joseph Ford Lincoln

New 888-774-5767 Dealer Website
Used 888-477-5897 Email Dealer
Service 888-541-6917

424 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Anderson of St. Joseph Ford Lincoln from DealerRater.com
  • Great experience

Ryan & Jeff took great care of me. They made buying a car an enjoyable experience. I will definitely be back!

• Jerry Idol

I am 70 years old and have dealt with a great many dealerships and I have to say that Anderson ford is the best . Thank you and you will get my business again.

• Best ever

Ryan and Anthony made it so easy I didn't even feel like I was making a major purchase. My family and myself have bought multiple cars there and will always recommend. Doug sand JT in the parts department bent over backwards finding the tounaeu cover I was wanting.

• Great people

I recently visited Anderson looking for a vehicle to purchase. ..Although I did not find what I needed there the customer service was excellent. I spoke with Steve and he is very nice. I did find a vehicle else where but brought it to Andersons to get checked out before making the final purchase and the customer service in the quick lane was amazing as well!

• A very pleasant car buying experience.

Ryan Piat was our sales person. He was very knowledgeable and personable. Ryan showed my wife and I several cars we were interested in. After learning of our individual preferences, he suggested a car we had not considered. It turned out to be the perfect car for us. Then he and Manager, Ryan O'Rourke worked out a deal that we were very happy with.

• A very pleasant car buying experiene.
    February 7, 2017

Ryan Piatt was our sales person. He was very patient and friendly as my wife and I drove and considered several cars. After learning our individual needs, he suggested a car that we had not considered. It turned out to be just right for us. Ryan then worked out pricing with the help of Manager Ryan O'Rourke that we were happy with. We were very satisfied with our buying experience.

• Great Service

Just an overall great experience. My Mother and I visited another dealership before Anderson Ford, and it was an utter waste of an hour and a half. When we arrived inside of Anderson Ford, it took no more than 5 minutes to see the variety of vehicles they had on the lot that were within my price range and vehicle specifications. Great salesman as well. Would recommend.

• andersons

had a quick salesman helped as much as he could. did not have a lot of cars in my price range,otherwise was a pleasant experience.

• Third car

This was my third purchase from Ryan P and Anderson Ford and met all of my expectations from a great salesman and company.

• Friendly Staff, Excellent Customer Service, Great Price!
    January 14, 2017

Tracy James was our sales person. She is not only friendly and professional, but very knowledgeable about the vehicles. We were looking for a used truck to pull our fifth wheel. The one she sold us will easily do that and much more! Also appreciated learning the history of Anderson's as well as all of the ways they continually pour support back into the local area. Highly recommend not only her, but Anderson's in general. They provide much needed, good, quality vehicles but yet are also using the proceeds from each sale to aid those that truly need it. Thanks again!