Anderson of St. Joseph Ford Lincoln

(4.7) 433 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

433 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Anderson of St. Joseph Ford Lincoln from DealerRater.com
  • Great experience
    September 26, 2016

Ryan & Jeff took great care of me. They made buying a car an enjoyable experience. I will definitely be back!

• New Car Purchase
    December 9, 2017

My Salesman was Craig Farr. He was very pleasant and helpful. He did a great job.

• Was a great buying experience ..
    October 17, 2017

Most definitely Ryan ..can give you a good car buying experience . I definitely will be back on a trade soon..

• Love my truck, bad customer Service
    September 9, 2017

Each time I walked into the Aderson Ford dealership in St. Joe it took more than 10 minutes for someone to finally help me. My car salesman was a lot ...of help while I was in the process of buying my truck but now that I've got it you can tell they don't care about me or my business anymore. I've called in 3 times with questions about my truck and each time I've yet to get to talk to anyone. I love my truck, but this dealers Customer Service needs work. Definitely frustrated

• Treated with Respect and Thoughtfulness
    August 8, 2017

Could not have asked for a salesman to treat me wth more resoect and personal concern. What a great car buying experience.

• Very good service and Gene was wonderful!
    August 4, 2017

This was a very good experience for me. I got my CAR! It didn't take long to get approved and Gene helped me to feel like family.

• Thanks!
    June 20, 2017

Taylor and Jeff worked above the call of duty to get me the best car. It was worth the drive! Thanks again!

Thank you for your feedback Carla! We take our reviews very seriously and we always love to hear back from one of our happy customers. Please let us... know if there is anything that we can assist you with in the future.

• Great place to purchase a vehicle!!
    June 6, 2017

We have purchased several vehicles here and have always felt like we got a great deal. Steve and Stan are great. We will be back! Thanks guys.

• Ryan Piatt
    April 12, 2017

I was looking to buy a used car. A friend of mine suggested that I speak with Ryan. I provided a list of "must haves" for a vehicle and he was able to... get me into something perfect! He made sure that I loved my vehicle choice before I drove off of the lot. Ryan was very professional, yet fun. He definitely made my experience at Anderson Ford of St. Joseph a great one. I will send everyone his way!

• DFry Dearborn, Mo
    March 31, 2017

We had a great experience in the purchase of our new Lincoln. Seth was a very helpful and caring salesman. I would recommend Anderson to anyone look...ing for a friendly dealership and willing to work with you.

Anderson of St. Joseph Ford Lincoln