286 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ray Skillman Northeast Mazda from DealerRater.com
  • Just Got Our New Car!!!!

My husband and I came in to purchase a car and left with a 2016. Joe and Angel were absolutely wonderful and soo helpful. They took GREAT care of us!!! thank you Joe for helping us in getting us a wonderful car.

• Shady on Shadeland
    March 24, 2017

I'm happy with my car; but I find it very shady that twice now they've called to tell me that if I fill out their survey, and give them all top scores, they'll send me a $25 gas card.....and "don't say you talked to anyone." How about you actually earn it guys!!! I wouldn't rate them so low, but this tactic disgusts me.

• Created a pressure free & genuine experience
    February 24, 2017

Today is a big day. Decided to buy my first car, and am very happy I chose to do so at Ray Skillman Mazda North East. I had the pleasure to work with Joe Puricelli and Angel Bristow, who completely changed my perception of the car buying process and dealing with salesmen. As a frugal individual who requires a great deal of research before I commit to purchasing a car, Joe and Angel allowed me to go at my own pace and created a pressure free experience. Additionally, I was very impressed with their willingness to go above and beyond when it came to answering all of my questions. I am extremely happy with my experience and would highly recommend Joe and Angel at Ray Skillman Mazda North East to anyone looking to purchase a new car from a genuine sales team. They are indeed in a class above the rest. Thanks Joe & Angel for taking care of me. Appreciate it every time I step into my new Mazda.

• great service

Great service on my car and the sales men are more than happy to talk to you on the lot while you wait.

• Great Experience!
    April 14, 2016

Everything about this dealership is great! From the first contact with Debbe via the internet to the sale with Travis Gosser to the great deal!

• Best Deal Within Hours
    January 27, 2016

I would give Ray Skillman North East Mazda a 10, because they were dedicated to helping me get in the car that I wanted! Joshua Griffin made sure he did not give up until I was satisfied with the deal and car, as he worked diligently on my deal for a total of three days. He was honest with me and listened to what I said I wanted as far as the type of car and payments. Everyone in the dealership was friendly as I had my nosey 1 year old with me and they helped keep her occupied. I am now in a 2015 KIA OPTIMA :) THANK YOU JOSH AND THE ENTIRE RAY SKILLMAN NE MAZDA TEAM!!!!

• Pleasant
    January 24, 2016

I would like to thank Joshua Griffin and the Ray Skillman crew that put forth the effort to get me into a brand new 2016 Mazda. The experience and atmosphere very pleasant. Thank you Jesus and thanks again guys.

• Josh Griffin is Amazing
    December 7, 2015

We needed a reliable car as we just moved here from Denver CO. We were really in a pinch and Josh helped us find a way to make it happen for us. Now my husband has reliable transportation and a big weight off our shoulders. Would recommend to everyone!!

• Good and bad
    December 5, 2015

The service there was excellent but once the car was purchased and I left it was horrible. They are saying I owe them 100 cash when I paid that at the time of deposit I made two separate transactions card and cash. It has now been over a month and I still have not received paper work for my title nor do they respect me enough to reply to my emails or return my call.

• Absolutely amazing
    September 4, 2015

Joshua Griffin deserves an award, he really satisfied my needs when it came to picking out a car. I am truly blessed that he was my salesman.