• Outstanding - Worth the drive

I don't believe that I have ever given a car dealership high marks. I have always hated the whole process. Let me explain why they get high marks, first my sales person Luke Gabbard was not high pressure salesperson. After dealing with Decatur and disappointment I had within hours bought a truck from Luke. All I ask is sell the truck at the fair price according to the credit union and I wanted my mechanic to look the truck over. My mechanic found the lower ball joint needing replacing and they adjusted the truck price. They even took the truck over to Decatur for the inspection. Icing on the cake is that when I picked the truck up it had a full tank (without asking). I joked with Luke I hardly knew him as the whole process was so easy. My experience was pretty doggone good and when I go to buy a car in spring, I will start there. Worth the trip over to Tuscola

Joe - thank you for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business! We hope every time you need anything vehicle related, you give us a call and allow us a chance to serve your needs.

• great example of how car business should be

Went and looked at a used truck it was just as advertised and dealing with the staff was a pleasure all smiles and pleasant to be around thank you

• Review at Ford of Tuscola Tuscola, il

SALES PERSON ERICA PHIPPS WAS MY SALESPERSON. DID A FANTASTIC JOB. VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND AND COURTEOUS

Thank you for stopping by and seeing us, Dave! We strive to have all our customer experiences to be as great as yours!

• Happy Mustang Buyer

Erica Phipps and all the staff at Tuscola Ford was great, from start to finish an enjoyable car buying experience.

Judy we're glad you came and found your birthday present here and that everything was great about your experience! Thank you for allowing us to assist you with your vehicle needs!

• 2nd car from ford of Tuscola.

Gary thanks for coming back to see us again to help with your family's vehicle needs! Please let us know how we can assist you in the future!

I purchased a 2010 focus here a few years ago and had a good experience, and recently was in the market for a car for my daughter. We stopped by and seen a couple used cars we liked, Erica Phipps showed both to us, (with no sales pressure) she was great working with. ¿

• Service

I took my car in to be serviced and there was a major flaw in a product they put on my car. Because they didn't let me know there was an issue, the work has to be redone. I've done business with Ford in Tuscola for years, but since it's changed hands I would not recommend them.

We are sorry that you are dissatisfied with your experience in our service department. We strive to have completely satisfied customers, and would love to have you stop by so we can make it right. Please call me directly @ 866-963-0738, so I can address your concern. Jon Hensley, General Manager, Ford of Tuscola.

• Mrsclod

Jenni Boyd helped me with a car I had seen online She was super friendly and we have stayed in contact since.

Thank you for stopping by and choosing Ford of Tuscola for your vehicle needs! Let us know if you ever need anything!

• Ford F150

Deon was very helpful and as excited to sell as I was excited to buy. I will definitely be back in the future.

Thank you for coming to Ford of Tuscola for your new truck! We're happy you chose us, and will be here for you whenever you need anything!

• Review of Deon Chester

Deon Chester guided my husband and I from beginning to end in a most pleasant and thorough experience to help us determine the kind of car most suited for us, searching for the car, preparing the car for delivery and making sure we were both comfortable in the use of the car's technology and driving experience. Ken and I were most happy with the acceptance of our trade-in, also. We look forward to enjoying our new 2016 Focus.

We are so happy that you had a great experience! This is the type of car-buying process that makes it fun and easy for our customers, and we love making our customers happy! Thank you very much!

• Erica Phipps Rocks

Erica was absolutely great. Did an amazing job throughout the whole sales process.

Dylan - Enjoy your new truck! We're glad you chose to come to Tuscola for your vehicle needs!